SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all doing well and keeping safe~

It's been almost 2 months since I have finished this story, and I am happy that it is still receiving lots of love after.

As you can clearly see by the title of this chapter, I have a special announcement, 2 in fact!

Number 1:

CARING FOR MYSELF IS GETTING A SEQUEL!

You have read that right, the medical adventures of Phana and Wayo will continue! Now, including their family life and work life as well! How will the couple survive? Find out soon!

Number 2

I HAVE DECIDED TO UPLOAD 2 SPECIAL CHAPTERS FOR CARING FOR MYSELF!

Yes, it's true, CFM is getting two ADDITIONAL CHAPTERS!.

One would be a special chapter in which our favorite OTP is facing the current COVID-19 outbreak. We'll get to see what it's really like to be on the front lines! This is really just based on the stories that I have read from various testimonies and encounters from medical professionals online. More information on that soon.

The next is,

Phana, Wayo, along with Joss and Ian will be doing a Q&A!

You can either submit a question about health, medicine, studies, or even their personal lives!

(Medical information outside of my field of knowledge shall be based on internet searches)

Submit your questions here, on this chapter by commenting on this paragraph, and your question might get answered by one of them! If you have a specific question for a specific someone, please include their names in as well. I'll be posting the Q&A chapter next week, so get asking people!

I hope you will all stay safe inside your homes! See you guys soon!

Signed,

Kirimo-kun