Ch. 20 - The Pre-Date

Another update!

YEEEEEY!

This chapter is really just PhaYo interactions all the way! I hope you like it. I kinda wrote this on the spot, with a little breaks from here and there. I was thinking of posting it tomorrow, but since I finished it earlier, I decided to post it now!

Get ready from some cringey and typical BL goodness~

On with the chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------

"You did great, Mrs. Banlengchit. You can take a rest now..." Phana said helping Wayo and the nursing staff wheel her into the postpartum room. Her delivery had just finished, with a record of 45 minutes. It took the repairing for Phana a minimum of 10 minutes and Wayo and the staff to clean up the room in 5 minutes.

"Once the anesthesia has worn off and your baby is clear of any diseases, we'll bring your baby over here to start breastfeeding." Wayo explained setting up around her. He placed the remaining IV fluid on the IV pole near the bed, and placed a drop light by her body. Since postpartum women tend to feel cold once the procedure is over, so they placed the blanket over her and the drop light to keep her warm.

"We'll come in every 30 minutes for vital signs, if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask." Wayo said leaving with Phana and the staff. The doctor-nurse duo went to the nurses' station to ask if they the procedure had been recorded. Glad that it had been. They went to their respective instructors to collect the data for their cases.

"Good job today, Wayo. Being alert and present even when others were not their has saved that woman and her baby. If you and Dr. Phana had not been around, it we would have had to deliver her in the labor room." Maryann praised Wayo. The burning of his ears has been an indication that he had been shy. It was not usual for him to receive praise like that.

"Thank you, Ma'am Maryann..." Wayo said shyly.

"Okay... so now it's currently 6:30 PM, and I can dismiss you guys at around 9:30 since both cases in the DR are expected to be delivered in the morning, but for Pharm and Del, we'll still give you the cases since you were their temporary bed side during labor. Now go and have your dinner. If you don't have any and would like to go out of the room, please change into your outside clothes and buy. I expect you all to be hear at around 7:30 PM." Maryann told the three nursing students. The three bowed to their instructor and went to the locker area. (A/N: Okay, I know that I said in a previous chapter that they cannot leave the DR without a smack gown, but this is another option if you are to leave hospital premises. We are HIGHLY discouraged from leaving hospital premises, even with a smack gown, so we are forced to change into out uniforms to leave.)

"Did you guys bring any food with you? We can eat in the pantry..." Pharm said bringing up his food. Del nodded and showed her own. Both of them looked at Wayo expecting him to show his own, but received a sheepish look and a scratch on the nape.

"Hehehe... sorry. I didn't have time to make some earlier since my cousins, P'Pha and I went out to eat before coming here. I'm just gonna go change and eat outside." Wayo said raising his wallet up.

"Are you sure? We can come with you, if you'd like..." Del said. She didn't want Wayo to eat all by himself outside, so she offered him for her and Pharm to come along.

"Oh no! It's okay. I don't want you guys to go through the trouble of changing just to come with me. I'll be fine." Wayo said politely rejecting his classmate's offer.

"Nong Yo, are you going out? I didn't bring lunch either. We could go together..." Phana said approaching the small conference of the nursing students.