CH. 26 - Meeting the In-Laws

Another update!

So I suddenly had a burst of inspiration and wrote out the plots for the next 5 chapters for this story!

The next few chapters will probably hurt, or be extremely cringey as I can't write for the life of me. Please bear with me~

For this chapter, a special chat with Phana, Kongpob and Arthit, a heart-to-heart with Nichkhun and Wayo, and a special song that I wanted you all to listen to.

On with the chapter~

------------------------------------------------------------------

The group grew silent at the news that was delivered by the siblings. It was not the first time that Ming and Forth had met Arthit and Kongpob, but seeing as the Crazy Doctor Gang were finally meeting the owners of Thailand's biggest providers of jobs, the first impressions that they would give could actually determine their futures.

Out of the seven, two people were the most nervous. Kit and Beam were not so scared since they have already met with their respective partner's parents and had already approved of their relationship, but it was the first time meeitng with Wayo's parents, who happens to have a hand in how they will become doctors in the future.

It was not unknown to the general public that Arthit Rojnapat-Panitchiyasawad, along with his husband, Kongpob Suthiluck-Panitchiyasawad, were one of the biggest names in the business industry. Their business, Suthrojpan Enterprises (A/N: Suthrojpan comes from a combination of the first syllables of their last names. Suth - Suthiluck, Roj - Rojnapat, and Pan -Panitchiyasawad), was composed of different companies that pretty much dealt with anything under the sun. From medicine to engineering to entertainment, their specialties were endless.

 From medicine to engineering to entertainment, their specialties were endless

This information was the least of Phana's problems. He was finally going to meet his future in-laws. The same ones that comforted a crying Wayo after he indirectly rejected. He was terrified to think of what would happen to him once he comes face to face with the couple. Arthit Rojnapat-Panitchiyasawad, the man said to make a general cower in fear from his anger, and Kongpob Suthiluck-Panitchiyasawad, the same man that was kind-hearted yet so terrifying once his family was involved. Phana had read in an article once, a time where he and Wayo had not known each other yet, that Kongpob was a family man, and that his kindness radiates from how others would treat him and his family. He shuddered reading a paragraph seeing that he would make ANYTHING happen for his family. His active imagination had been playing tricks on him, suddenly imagining that one he sets foot inside the Panitchiyasawad residence, he was going to be placed in the dungeon and fed to their pet lions.

Wayo, on the other hand, was nervous thinking that his fathers were going to force him and Phana apart. Although there was no relationship to separate, they still had the power to make Wayo not see Phana for a long time. He was also scared for Phana's safety, having seen his Dad and Papa's anger in action in front of liars and unfaithful people. Wayo knew that if there was one thing that his fathers hated most in the world, it would be liars and backstabbers.