1. Broken Promises - Mattia

Mattia and I had been best friends for as long as I can remember

Mattia and I had been best friends for as long as I can remember. I was actually really close to the whole group. He was starting to blow up on app called "tiktok", and I was really happy for him. The world deserved to know how goofy/amazing he truly was.

We were all currently just lounging around in Alejandros living room, when suddenly their phones started going crazy. One of their tiktok videos ended up going viral. "I'm so happy for you guys!!" I yelled while hugging /them. They were so shocked but so happy. "Promise me you won't forget me though. Promise me you won't get caught up in all those fame. Promise me that you'll never switch up?" I said to them, and they pinky promised.

Well, that was about 6 months ago. They became a really huge tiktok stars. They all got recognized and caught up. I'm happy for them, no lie. I just wish it was us again. All of us just hanging out and doing stupid things together. I'm lucky if they even text or call me. They rarely come over anymore. I missed how life was before the app.

-

It was playlist day, I'm going as a fan because I really have some favorite influencers I want to meet. Because I never was in any of the boys' videos, I was able to stay low and enjoy my time. I brought a couple friends with me and I was so excited for day 1. I haven't talked to the boys so I wouldn't know if they were here or not.

We got off the plane, and went to find our hotel. When we finally found it, we got ready for bed because it was pretty late and got some rest before our big day tomorrow. When we woke up, we were so excited for everyone we were going to meet. Before getting ready, I scrolled through my social media for a little bit and seen that the boys were in fact here. I hope I don't end up running into them, because that would just be awkward.

We finally started getting ready and I didn't know what to expect when we got downstairs. I don't even know who's staying in the same hotel as us. I really hope there's no mobs down there.

Y/n day 1 outfit

We all finished and headed downstairs into the lobby

We all finished and headed downstairs into the lobby. "Who do you think we will meet first?" Yfn asked. I shrugged and looked around. "I don't know but I hope (your fave influencer) is here because I need to meet them." I said we both laughed.

As we turned the corner, there was a group of guys being mobbed by fans. I noticed that it was mattia and the boys. I tried so hard to turn around and walk the other way, but Alejandro had already seen me. "Y/n!!!" He yelled, and I stopped in my tracks. They all ran over to me. "It's been so long! We missed you so much!" I looked at them confused. "We haven't talked in so long." Kairi added in. I kind of rolled my eyes at their comments. "We didn't stop talking because of me. You guys broke your promises." I said, I walked away because I didn't want to start crying but of course they followed me. "What are you talking about?" Mattia asked, they were just as confused. "Remembe how you guys promised you wouldn't forget me or switch up? Well, you did. So, there's that. I'm happy for you guys, but y'all stopped talking to me 6 months ago." I grabbed yfn and we stepped out of the building.

It was true, I was happy for them, but they didn't have to drop me like that. It's playlist weekend and I'm not going to let them ruin my mood. I met all of my favorite influencers and I'm so happy. I didn't run into them again, but I did see their social medias. I'm glad they're doing great, I just miss them.

Ugh, this story is so bad and all over the place, but I hope you enjoy!!