13. Tiktoks - Mattia

Being a pretty big influencer and tiktoker, having a love life wasn't all easy

Being a pretty big influencer and tiktoker, having a love life wasn't all easy. Mattia and I have been together for about 7 months now, and things have been going great between us, but the hate is another story.

I was sitting on mattias bed, scrolling through tiktok, when I came across this beautiful couple on my fyp. They were goofy just like Mattia and I. The girl pranked her boyfriend using an audio that sounded like another guy facetiming her. Bored out of my mind while Mattia is playing his game, I decided why not try it out? All of tiktok knows we are together, so this should be fun.

I pointed the camera towards him to catch his reaction. The audio started playing and it sounded so real.

"Hey baby, is your man around? Wanna go hangout before he gets back? He doesn't have to know. I'll be there soon."

Mattia turned around so fast to look at me. He was definitely not happy. I started laughing but it was clear he did not find it funny.

"Who the fuck was that?"

He said, turning the game console off and walking towards me. I moved my phone away from him so that he couldn't see it.

"Nobody. It's fine."

He tried to grab my phone but I pulled it away.

"Y/n I am not fucking playing with you. Who is he? If he is picking you up he better not be coming to pick you up here."

He was so mad I didn't know if I should continue with it or not. I could not hold back my laughter though. So, I bursted out laughing while he stood there looking mad and mean.

"What the fuck is funny?"

I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around him. He tried to pull away but I wouldn't let him.

"No, get off of me. Go hug on your other dude."

He said, pushing me away. I laughed a little but it hurt more than it was funny.

"Dude, chill. It was a joke."

I said rolling my eyes at him.

"What are you talking about? He literally facetimed you. I'm not stupid."

I pulled my phone back out and played the tiktok for him.

"See, dumbass? Like I would ever do that to you. I'm not talking to you for the rest of the day."

I said, walking away from him. I sat in the chair on the other side of the room. Not even 5 minutes later, he grabbed me out of the chair talking about,

"Talk to meeeee. I'm sorry okay?"

Blah. Blah. Blah.

Of course I gave in though because if it was me, I would have been pressed too.

For the rest of the day we made some tiktoks and went live. Mattia told everybody and their dog about my little prank and said he would get me back but we will see about that.

Sorry this is short. I just wanted to post something short and simple.