11. Moving / All The Boys

No more hangouts, no more chick-fil-a adventures at midnight, no more chilling in Mattias extra room, no more roasting tf out of each other on lives, no more making tiktoks, no more of seeing my best friends every day

In just 2 days, I'll be getting on a plane and flying off, leaving my happy place behind. My dad got a better job in California, so that's going to be my new life until who knows when. It literally shattered my heart into a million pieces because I did not want to leave the boys behind and make new friends.

I sat in my room balling my eyes out. Mattia invited me over to spend the night the 2 days I had left with them, just so we all could enjoy our last couple of days together. I packed a bag, and got ready. Because my mom and dad were so close to mattias parents, they allowed it. Mattia, Alejandro, Alvaro, Roshaun and Robert were like my brothers anyways. Nothing will happen.

When I finally arrived at Mattias, I didn't want it to end. I just wanted to keep reliving this moment, and these last days together over and over again. The boys were already there and soon as I walked in, we all gathered in a group hug. "Stop it because I'm for real going to cry and then what?" I said, and they all agreed, letting me go. We got to mattias room, and I dropped my bag and sat on his bed. "You guys are gonna miss me." I said, half smiling. "I know for a fact I'm going to miss your goofy asses." I did my best to hold back my tears.

Instead of sitting there, wasting time. We decided to make a bunch of tiktoks, we made a whole bunch of snapchats, took some pics and we ordered some food to chill out with.

A few hours later, I decided to go live on tiktok. I waited a little bit for the viewers to start rolling in. "Hey, guys!" I said, smiling into the camera. I had already had 3,527 viewers. "Are you at mattias?" I read out loud and nodded. "Yes, the whole group is over because I leave to cali in 2 days." I said, and the comments began rolling again.

User744636267: Oh my gosh! I forgot she was leaving for cali :( the boys must me so upset

Mattialover27: Nooo. Have the boys cried yet?

Alejandrolover22337: Will they at least visit you?? :(

Mattiaplusnjboys123: You should play count on me by bruno mars.

I sat there reading through all the comments, but I was mostly really deep in my thoughts. It was never going to be the same without them. I read a few more comments, then the boys came in.  We sat there, goofing around for the most part then eventually the live ended.

"I'm so tired but if I sleep, that's less time I get to spend with you guys." I said, almost tearing up.

It was how currently 2AM. Alvaro, Roshaun, and Alejandro fell asleep. It was just kairi, mattia, robert and i awake. "What are we going to do without you?" I pulled them all into a group hug. "Live your lives like normal. I'm always going to be there for you guys when you need me. I'm just a call, facetime, and text away. Das it." I said, laughing. Then they all we went silent. At this point, I could no longer hold back the tears. One escaped and so did a sniffle. "I'm really going to miss you guys. My escape from everything was you all. You don't know how much fun I had. You're all my family and now the family will be broken." I accidentally woke Alejandro up with my sniffles and shaky voice. "The family is not broken, y/n. We are all still one. We will always have each other." Alejandro said, then Roshaun and Alvaro finally woke up. We spent the rest of the morning going through memories we had together and etc.

*Next Day*

Well, my flight leaves at 12 and it is now currently 9AM. Majority of us were running off of 0 sleep, but that's okay with me. Mattias parents, took us all to Starbucks (or dunkin donuts) to get coffee and breakfast. Then, we met my parents at the airport.

I still had a few spare hours left with the group, so I tried to make the most of it. I grabbed my phone and turned on one of the songs I want to dedicate to these boys. My amazing best friends. "Always Be Together By: Little Mix" Once it started playing, I was crying. I sang the lyrics to them anyways.

"We are,
friends for life
Hold that,
Deep inside,
Let this be a drive,
to survive.

And just stand,
High and tall
Make sure,
you give you're all
And if you, ever fall
Just know that I'm right here.

We'll always be together,
Don't you worry.
I'll always be by your side,
Don't you worry.
The circle will never end, just know that we'll meet again.
And we'll always be together, forever always
I am here"

W

hen the song ended, we were all sobbing. I never knew that could ever happen.

We got one last meal together, then the clock finally struck 12PM. It was time for me to head out. I hugged them one last time, but this time it was tighter. "I love you guys, I'll miss you guys, and I wish you all the best." I said, wiping my tears. They did the same. "Shut up, you'll be back to visit." Mattia said, smiling through his tears. "Don't forget about us, yn." Alejandro said, then we did another group hug. "We are still here!" Kairi yelled.

That was that. I walked away from my best friends, my brothers. I was devastated. All I could think about was all of our memories since the first day we met. Now they'll just be nothing but memories. Who knows when I'll see them again.

I cried the whole plane ride, I cried the whole time I unpacked my room. I was no where near happy. I was now devastated.

Believe it or not, I cried while typing this...

Word count: 1056