3. Broken Promises (pt2) - Mattia

You guys wanted it, so you got it! ❤

-

Now that playlist is over, I'm so sad

Now that playlist is over, I'm so sad. Getting back on the plane to fly back home, has to be one the most saddest moments for me. Instead of engaging in conversation with my friends, I just put my headphones in and listened to music the whole plane ride.

When we finally landed, and got home. I went on social media to see that the boys were on tiktokroom. I'm not even surprised. They met a lot of fans this weekend. I came across a video that had me in it. Someone recorded us seeing each other in the hallway. Then there's a live of Alejandro and Mattia talking about me saying that I switched up and stopped talking to them because they're "famous." I didn't even want to check my notifications because I knew it would be flooded with hate probably so I decided to just try to let it go. I group texted all of them to let them know that I was not happy about the stuff that they were saying and I left it at that.

The texts

Instead of texting them back, I just put my phone on do not disturb and went to bed. I'll just facetime them tomorrow. I really was hurt by what they said because I always tried so hard to keep in contact with them.

* The next day *

It was currently 6 A.M and I needed to get ready for school. My mom was already making breakfast, so I got out of bed and started getting ready. My phone was blown up with messages, missed calls and missed facetimes from the boys. They'll just have to wait until I get out of school.

Once I finished getting ready and ate my breakfast, my mom dropped me off in the front of the school. I met up with some friends before first period. Before class started, I texted the boys that I would facetime them after school. They later on texted me that, that would be fine.

As I got through my day, I of course had stares and whispers going on around me but I just stayed minding my business. I was not trying to be in any drama of any kind. I got through my day and waited for my mom to pick me up in the front. When she did, she asked me if I wanted to go get food before we got to the house and of course I said yes. So we stopped at (you choose) and I got my favorite meal and a drink.

When I got home, I thanked my mom for the food and went in my room. I grabbed my phone plugged it in and dialed the boys number to facetime. As I waited for them to answer I grabbed all my food out of the bag and began eating. Mattia answered first, then Kairi, then Ale, last two were Alvaro & Roshaun. It was silent at first, so I said something. "Hi, whores." I said, and as always they mumbled something back. "Tf are you eating?" Mattia asked, and got up to go get something. "Food, bitch." I said, and laughed. "So, what the heck is going on? Someone explain because you guys have me so fucked up." I said, taking another bite. "Wait, before you guys explain can y'all go get some food so I'm not the only one awkwardly eating?" I asked, they all laughed but went to get something. Now we all were eating. Alejandro began explaining, then Mattia jumped in and explained his side. I nodded. "So, we are sorry." Mattia said, then they all said it. I mumbled, "It's all good."

We sat and talked for a while, then I finally asked. "So, when the heck are you guys coming back to NJ?" I took a drink of my soda. "In 2 weeks, so your ass better not lag on us. We are hanging out for the whole 3 weeks we will be there." Kairi said, and Alejandro added. "You better not be busy I'm not playing." I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Okay dads" I laughed, and so did they.

We talked for a little bit longer then we played some video games, mattia and alejandro went live to explain everything then we cleared it all up.

When they finally came we did spend every day together at my house as promised, my mom loved them so she was fine with it. Something was off though. Mattia was acting way different than before. He would talk to me, but he wouldn't say much. Maybe it had something to do with him and Lena? When the guys began playing video games, I pulled Mattia aside. "What's going on?" I asked him with my arms crossed. He tried playing it off as if nothing was wrong. "What're you talking about?" He nervously laughed. "Oh, come on. You're not being yourself. You're usually loud as hell and goofy, but all of a sudden you're mute?" I asked, in a serious tone. "It's Lena bro." He said, rubbing his face. "She doesn't want me hanging out with you anymore, but you make me happy-" His eyes became big and he covered his mouth. "What?" I nervously laughed. "That's the part that I didn't tell you. I said all that shit on the live because of her. Alejandro and the boys just went a long with it. We didn't know that it would end up on tiktokroom." He said, and I stared at the ground. "But what do you mean I make you happy?" I asked him, still not looking up. "Yn, I like you. I have feelings for you. The night that you made us promise to not switch up, I knew I was in love with you. I just never said anything because I didn't want to ruin the friendship we have. Then I got with Lena and I just wasn't myself." He looked as if he was holding back tears. So, I hugged him. "You're not going to ruin the friendship we have. What if I like you too?" I said, and he looked at me. "What do you mean? Are you saying you do?" I nodded and a smile formed on his face.

We decided to keep our relationship away from the public eye. I didn't want any drama for myself and I didn't want to cause more drama for him. Our friends and families knew about us, but other than that we had a really great private relationship. It was better like that.

I hope this is good!! I wasn't really expecting to continue this story, but here you guys go!!