5. Two years - Kairi

Another day spent with my amazing boyfriend, Kairi

Another day spent with my amazing boyfriend, Kairi. It was almost our 2 year anniversary and I was so happy with him. He's been hurt so many times before, so I just hoping I'm making him as happy as he makes me.

Our anniversary is in two days, so I'm currently at the mall trying to get his gift ready. I decided that I would make him something cute with pictures of us, and I would get him a few hoodies and a pair of shoes. I already got the hoodie and shoes, now I'm just looking for the stuff I need for the picture idea I have.

After shopping for a few hours, I grabbed some food and went back home to get started. Kairi called me as I was laying everything out, but I accidentally missed it. I dropped everything and tried calling him back again. He picked up after the second ring. "Hello?" He answered. "Hey babe, did you try calling me?" I asked him, putting him on speaker phone and setting the phone down to resume what I was doing. "Yeah, are you busy?" He asked, I thought about what I should say. "Yeah, kinda but not really why?" I asked, I did not want to spoil the surprise. "Can you come over and hangout in my room with me while me and the boys stream?" He asked, and my face lit up. I loved being around him even when he was on video games. "Yeah, sure baby. Of course. I'll be over in 5 minutes." I said, and we hung up.

I cleaned up everything and finished eating. I went and grabbed my laptop and headphones so I could watch Netflix while he was streaming. I told my mom where I was going and I left. As I drove to Kairis, I decided I wanted to surprise him a little early so I got him some food from his favorite place and I stopped to get me a refresher from Starbucks.

When I got to his house, I knocked on the door and his beautiful mom answered it. "Hey, y/n!" She said with a smile on her face. "Hey, mrs cosentino!" I gave her a hug and maiya came running to hug me as well. "Hey girl, it's been a while! We should have a girls day, the three of us?" They both nodded. "It will be on me!" I said smiling at them both. I walked up to kairi's room and knocked. A few seconds later, he opened the door and smiled. "Hey, babe" He said, letting me in. "Hey, I brought you some food that didn't ask for, but I wanted to surprise you with." We both laughed and he kissed me. I took off my shoes and laid on his bed. "So, what were you kind of busy with but not really?" He had a smirk on his face. "Something you can't know about yet." He pulled me onto his lap, the boys weren't ready to stream yet so we had a little bit of freetime. "You can tell me" He said, smirking. I paused and thought about it for a second. "Sir, no. Not even what you think." I began laughing, and his face turned red. He laughed and brushed it off. While we waited for the boys, he ate and we watched Netflix.

When they finally began playing, they streamed for a few hours. I ended up taking a nap on kairis bed and when I woke up, they were still streaming. I walked out of the room to see what Maiya was doing. She was sitting on the couch, scrolling through her phone. "Hey, maiya. Wanna make some tiktoks?" I asked her. A smile grew on her face and she nodded. I grabbed my phone and pulled up the tiktok app. We did the savage dance, and a few other dance audios. Then we did some on her account. I'm guessing people loved the content because there was so many comments about how cute our relationship was. I loved her so much. She was the absolute sweetest.

I was about to go back into Kairis room until I overheard him talking to the boys. "She's probably in the living room making tiktoks with my sister." He said, I couldn't make out what the boys said in that moment but I heard kairis response. "Guys, I really think I'm truly in love with her. She makes me so happy and much family loves her. Especially, Maiya." He said, and I was starting to tear up by how cute that was. "She even surprised me with my fave food. Like, what? No girl has ever done that for me." He said, then the sound of the game became louder.

I walked back in and sat back down on his bed. He didn't even notice that I was back. Hearing is words and replaying them in my head, I decided to type him out a love letter. It would go good with the gift you decided to make him. As you typed away on your laptop, you didn't realize that kairi was done. There was a silence, and that's what made you look up at him. "What you writing about?" He asked, smiling. "Nothing" I said, closing my laptop. "Oh, come on. You can tell me." He said, trying to take the laptop. He knows password, so I know he would go snooping. "No, I won't ruin the surprise." He smiled and laid down putting his head in my lap. "Two years already?" He asked, looking up at me. "It doesn't even feel like that long." I said, leaning down to kiss me. He kissed back and it slowly turned into a makeout session.

As it got later, I realized that I needed to get back home. Kairi was always sad when I had to leave. (How cute!) I kissed him goodbye and made sure I hugged Maiya and his mom. "Text me when you get home and drive safe." He said, kissing me one more time. I nodded and made my way home.

As soon as I got home, I finished Kairis gift before doing anything else. It was so cute. I just knew he would love it. I was so excited to give it to him. Once it was done, I took it up to my room and hid it because Kairi would most likely be coming over. I hid it in my closet and then got ready for bed. I can't believe in just two days, will be our 2 year anniversary. He truly made me so happy and it was so good to know that I do the same to him.

Your gift idea for kairi

Filled with his favorite snacks + the hoodie & pair of shoes you got him

Word cound: 1444