12. Framed - Alvaro

I was finally happy

I was finally happy. I thought I had met the love of my life, Alvaro. He was so sweet and he was absolutely amazing! Every minute spent with him, were the best moments of my life.

We were together for 7 months. That's all we got with each other. He left me a a couple weeks ago because so many people were making up rumors saying I was cheating on him. It was all false.

Basically, a guy I used to talk to, brought up old shit from the past and even had a bunch of people create fake texts. He sent them to the whole group, and when alvaro found out, it completely crushed him. I tried explaining to him that it was all fake, but they made the texts look completely real that my words didn't mean anything. I even tried reaching out to Mattia, Alejandro, Roshaun and Kairi but they all said I was lying and that I needed to forever stay away from Alvaro. Which absolutely broke my heart because I'm innocent. I never cheated on Alvaro. I never would imagine that. I was loyal and so happy with him.

Of course, everybody that was involved had to take it to social media so it's all over tiktokroom and every tea page I can think of. I attempted to clear my name under a few posts, but apparently nobody wants to hear that. I invited my cousin, Sadie, over, so that she could help me figure out how to prove my innocence and forever be done with this. She's good with this kind of stuff.

While I waited for her, I decided to go live because why not. Even though everybody else hated me, I still had a few that supported me. I decided to go live on my spam acc so that way, if I need to cry, I can just do it. I knew there was chances of somebody screen recording, but its whatever.

I had my hoodie on, and my hair was in a messy bun. I had a feeling that people were going to comment on my appearance, but I wasn't in the mood to get dressed up.

"Hey guys" I quietly said, as the viewers were rolling in. So far, it was okay. Not too bad. "How are you doing, yn?" I read out loud. "I want to say I'm doing okay, but if you want me to be honest. Im completely broken." I said, holding back tears. "What happened with you and Alvaro?" I saw one comment ask that, then all of a sudden the same question kept rolling in. At this point, I started tearing up. "Okay, since I haven't gotten to voice my side of it yet. I'll do it right now. I'm going to tell you guys the honest truth and if you want me to, I'll for real take a lie detector test because I promise you guys I was set up." I said, sniffling. "Please tell us, yn. We want to know. You can see how broken you are over this, but alvaro is too." I nodded, and grabbed some tissue. "Basically, this guy that I used to talk to, found out that I was talking to Alvaro. I dont know if he was jealous, or just mad or what but he had some old screenshots from when we used to talk and he had some girls make some fake text messages to make it look like I was cheating on Alvaro and flaunting it." I began to cry harder. I put my hood down and ran my fingers through my messy bun. He then sent everything he had to frame me, to the boys. Because I had no proof my self, they believed him and now Alvaro is absolutely crushed. When I didn't even do anything. All of the old messages I have are in my old phone that HE broke. So, I can't even save myself.