9. I'm sorry - Alejandro

Being away from school was tough, I missed my friends and boyfriend but I just have to go away with my parents every now and then

My parents were journalists for a really popular magazine, so that meant a lot of traveling so that they could get their stories done for it. We were currently in New York for fashion week, and I was really sad because I missed Alejandro and the boys.

I was laying in the hotel room, when I decided to facetime Alejandro. My mom and dad went out to a dinner meeting and said that I could order room service, so I did. When Alejandro answered, he was laying in bed. "Hey, baby." I said, smiling. There was a knock on the door. "Hold on a second." He nodded, and I got up to answer it. It was the food I ordered. "Thank you." I said, shutting and locking the door. I went back over to the bed and sat the food down in front of me. "What're you doing?" He asked, laughing. I looked at him and laughed too. "I just ordered food." He bursted out laughing because I truly do love food.

"What have you been up to?" I asked him, and he kept looking off to the side. "Are you with the boys, babe? I can call you back later." I said, eating a scoop of the mac n cheese. He wasn't paying attention. "Babe" I said, and his attention came back to me. "Yeah, what? Sorry." I was kind of confused, but I brushed it off. "If you're with the boys I can call you back." He shook his head. "No, it's okay. I miss you." He said, with a pouty face. Then all of a sudden, his face dropped and I heard a females voice. "Hey, are you still talking to her? I miss you." My face dropped.

All of a sudden the call ended and I was left there in tears. What the hell? Was that Katie? I put my food away, and didn't even have an appetite anymore. I called my best friend, Kairi. He answered on the second ring. I didn't even try hiding the fact that I was crying. "Y/n what's wrong?" I began sniffling and crying harder. "I was on a facetime call with Ale, and a girl walked in asking him if he was still talking to me because she misses him." I said, getting out of the camera and crying harder. "The fuck." Kairi said, he grabbed his phone and started typing. He must've been texting Alejandro. "I'm sorry, yn but that might have been Katie. I don't really know he hasn't said much to us about it. I just texted to gc. Want to group facetime with me, mattia, alvaro and roshaun?" He asked, his voice was calm. I nodded and he added them in.

We talked about everything that just happened with Alejandro, and suddenly I got a text from him. "He just texted me, guys." I said, and they all looked interested in knowing what he said. So, I read it to them.

"The fuck does he need company for when he has a girl? That shit doesn't make no fucking sense and he ended it with Katie so why her?" Mattia said, you could tell how much it pissed him off

"The fuck does he need company for when he has a girl? That shit doesn't make no fucking sense and he ended it with Katie so why her?" Mattia said, you could tell how much it pissed him off. "That's lame as hell. I'm so sorry, yn." Alvaro added in. "He just texted me too." Kairi said, looking at his phone. "Are you talking to yn, right now? She's leaving me on seen." Is what kairi read out loud. I just stayed silent. My phone began ringing. "Should I answer this with you guys on here? Is that okay?" They all nodded. "Put his ass on speaker." Mattia said, and they all agreed. So, I did. I answered it, and he sounded like HE was crying. "Yes?" I said into the phone, it was silent. "Baby, I'm so sorry!" Was all he said, I didn't say anything. "You're sorry for what, Alejandro? I don't understand. I'm going home in a week. You couldn't wait? I haven't talked to ONE guy here since I've been in NY. It's only been you and the boys plus my best friend, Ariel. That's it." There was another pause. "I don't know what you want me to say! I was lonely!" He yelled into the phone, so I hung up. I don't have time for that. "Did you just hang up on him?" The boys started laughing. "Yes, yes I did and I'm now single. I have one more week here in New York and I'm not going to let that be ruined. I should fly you guys out for this last week?" I said, and they all thought about it. "I would be down." Kairi said, and they all said they'd be free. So, it was settled. They'd be coming out. "Alright, I got you guys hold up." I went online to see the tickets. I need 2 from Florida to here and 2 from New Jersey to here." I bought them and went back to the call. "Okay, I bought the tickets let me send them to you guys." (Pretend this is how it works, I've never been on a plane or bought plane tickets before so idk.) "Period." Mattia said. "Y'all leave Wednesday. The day after tomorrow. I'm so excited!" I said, we talked for a little while longer and then we hung up. At least I still had them.

Alejandro was still texting me and still trying to call, but I refused to talk to him. I didn't need to. The only text only text I sent him was:

The boys are flying out in a couple of  days, and that's all I needed

The boys are flying out in a couple of  days, and that's all I needed. My best friends. Alejandro was not going to ruin this trip for me. I hope he and Katie are happy together.

Word count: 990