14. I'll give him the world - Kairi

Well, today was it

Well, today was it. I was my first time ever at Playlist Live. I get to meet my supporters for the first time ever. I came with my best friends (Mattia, Kairi, Alejandro, Alvaro and Robert.) This wasn't their first time, so they helped me figure everything out and showed me where to go.

I didn't think many people would recognize me or approach me but boy was I so wrong. A lot of people actually did. As groups of people came up to me I lost my friends and became somewhat overwhelmed but I didn't let my supporters see that because they all seemed so happy.

I was out their for a few hours meeting and speaking to supporters when Mattia called me and told me to come to the room asap. He seemed pretty pissed off so I didn't hesitate. I ran straight to the hotel. When I got there, the boys seemed upset.

"What's going on?"

I asked, very confused and worried.

Mattia had a look of anger on his face and so did the rest of the boys. Kairi had a look of hurt and disappointment on his face.

"Celia cheated."

Alejandro said without looking at me. Now, I was joined in with the anger.

"That bitch. Not again."

I dropped my stuff and then stormed out of the room. I was on a mission to find her and beat her ass. Kairi is such a sweet and loving guy who deserves the world and to be loved. I won't let some bitch who is full of herself hurt him again.

The boys chased after me of course but I don't care. I'm tired of girls treating him like shit. Not again. They tried stopping me, but it was too late. I found her.

"Listen hear celery bread. Not you pretending to be some innocent ass girl when really you are just trying to get around. You really did something by mistreating kairi?"

I laugh in her face. Her face was in shock.

"Well, YOU are the one who missed out. Not him. I'm going to give him the world. Sucks for you because you had a really amazing guy and now you are going to spend your life looking for a guy you already had. That's tough."

She kinda smirked and it pissed me off. I wanted to attack her, but I didn't want to be kicked out of Playlist. So instead, the guys and I just went back to the room. We hungout for a while and then the guys fell asleep. It was just Kairi and I up.

"Did you really mean what you said, y/n? About giving me the world? You have feelings for me?"

I felt my face turn red. His face was so adorable. I know he was hurt from Celia but it looked like he was wanting me to say yes.

"I did. I really did, Kai."

I looked away and blushed. He grabbed my head so that we were face to face.

"I like you, y/n. Always have. I know I was with Celia but I was with her because I didn't want to make a move on my bestfriend. I didn't want our friendship to be ruined."

I smiled and playfully rolled my eyes.

"You have nothing to worry about with me, Kairi. I think you deserve the world."

He smiled and nodded. We were having a nice conversation, until the boys came in clapping and cheering. Kairi and I looked at each other and started laughing.

"So are y'all dating yet?"

Mattia said, sitting in between us. Kairi and I looked at each other and nodded.

"Yeah, we are."

Kairi said with a smirk. We then went back downstairs and went to meet more supporters. Kairi and I were holding hands and were close to each other. Mattia came up besides me acting sassy.

"That's my man bitch. You better take care of him."

I laughed at him and looked towards kairi, he had the biggest smile on his face. I put my head on his shoulder. I'll give him the world, he absolutely deserves it.

Word count: 695