6. Two Years (Part2) - Kairi

Well, today was the day

Well, today was the day. The love of my life and I have been together for 2 years and boy are we thriving. He makes me the happiest girl in the whole entire universe.

Today, I woke up extra early so that I could get ready and get everything done. Kairi had something planned for us all day today, so I wanted to make sure his gift was easy to grab. I took it downstairs and sat it on the coffee table in the living room and went back upstairs to get ready.

He didn't say whether or not I should dress up or dress casual, so I'm just going to assume it's a casual kind of thing. So I just decided to wear a cute top, a skirt & a pair of Van's. I don't even know what it is that he has planned.

When I finished getting ready, my phone lit up with a facetime from kairi

When I finished getting ready, my phone lit up with a facetime from kairi. A smile came across my face and I answered it, he was smiling too. "Hi, baby!" I said, and he laughed. "Hey, babe. Happy 2 years! I love you so much and I'm so happy with you." I sat my phone down on the dresser. "Happy two years! I love you too. I'm just as happy with you. Wanna see my outfit? Tell me if it's too much or too little for our date." I asked him, and he nodded. "Okay, I will." He said adjusting his phone so he can see better. I backed up, and did a little spin to show him it all. "How does it look?" He squinted a little bit, but smiled again. "You look beautiful. It's perfect." He said, "I'll be over in like 20 minutes. My mom and I are gonna pick you up. We are finishing shopping." I nodded at him, we said "I love you" and then hung up.

While I was waiting for him, I went downstairs to check his gift one more time. I really hope he likes it.

When Kairi and his mom finally arrived at my house, I invited them both in. His mom and my mom went into the kitchen to catch up on things. Kairi followed me into the living room, and we both sat on the couch. "You have to open yours first." I said, handing him his gift. A smile lit up onto his face. He grabbed the box and opened it. When he seen all of our pics, a smile grew onto his face. "I love it so much! Thank you." He said, hugging me & kissing my forehead. "You're welcome, baby." I smiled, and he handed me the gift he got me. I smiled at him and opened it. The first part, was a necklace with his name on it and the second part was a promise ring. I began to tear up, and hugged him. "Thank you, kai." I said, and he hugged me tighter.

After we finished opening the gifts, we began our date. The first thing we did, was mini golf. We both loved that so much. Then after that, we went to dinner. We spent the whole night just doing random/fun things. That's just how we were and I enjoyed every minute of it. Words cant express how amazing this boy was. I was truly happy with him and he seemed to be truly happy with me.

Sorry this took so long to update, school has me so busy.