2. Butterflies 🦋 - Mattia

Today is the first day of Junior year and I'm extremely nervous

Today is the first day of Junior year and I'm extremely nervous. Mattia and I started talking during the first month of our summer break, but we couldn't hangout because I was on vacation with my family. We've talked every day, and even video chatted a few times.

As I laid in bed trying to find the energy to get up and get ready, I thought of all our conversations and late night chats. I was extremely nervous just to be around him knowing that I knew his feelings towards me and him knowing mine. I really dont want to embarass myself in front of him and the boys.

I finally got up and picked my clothes out. Once I took a shower, I did my hair and make up then put my shoes on. My phone lit up with a text messages, and I began to feel butterflies in my stomach. It was Mattia.

M♡: Hey! Can't wait to see you today! Meet us in the front of the school?

Me: Yeah! Of course, I'll be there! ♡♡

I finished getting ready and grabbed my stuff . Since it was my junior year and I am already 16, my parents trusted me enough to drive myself to school! I was so happy!

How yn looks

I kissed my parents goodbye, got in the car and drove to school

I kissed my parents goodbye, got in the car and drove to school. Once again, as I pulled up, I began to feel the butterflies. I saw the guys standing where they said they'd be so I parked and walked over towards them. "Hey, guys!" I gave them all hugs, and mattia looked as if he was blushing. "You look good, yn. Beautiful as ever." He whispered, I smiled at him. "You look good too, Polibio." We both laughed and made our way to pick up our schedules. I was hoping I didn't get classes with Mattia because I was super terrified of making a fool out of myself.

When we recieved our schedules, a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders to see that we didn't get classes together but I did get a class with kairi and alejandro. "Dang, I'm pretty bummed we didn't get classes together but at least I can't embarass myself in front of you." I could feel my face turn red so I ended up laughing to hide that. Am I embarassing myself right now?

"Hey, I drove here so do you guys want to get food after school?" I asked and they all said yes. We agreed to meet back in the front after all of our classes and we would decide where to eat, there. Getting through the day wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I got a few stares here and there, but what's new? Mattia was well known, talking to me. That didn't sit well with some of the girls at school, but that's okay. I didn't know them personally and they don't know me so it didn't really get to me.

After school, we met up in the front again and decided to just go to chic-fil-a. Mattia sat in the front while Alejandro, Kairi, Alvaro, and Roshaun squished together in the back. "Can I play music?" Mattia asked nervously, and I gave him the aux cord. Anybody who knows mattia, knows that his music taste is incredible. When we got there, the guys ran into chic-fil-a leaving Mattia and I alone. We talked about our summers and how we could now hangout more. I was pretty excited because we could finally be able to see each other and not do everything over the phone.

After eating, I dropped the guys off at their houses. Mattia wanted to hangout a little longer, so we did. We got to my house, and hung out in my room. We watched Netflix, took pictures/videos, we made tiktoks, and just talked. We even cuddled and ended up taking a nap. Every time we were alone, I was so freaking nervous. I could literally feel butterflies in stomach. He woke up from his nap, and smiled. "What?" I said, laughing. "You're really beautiful." He said, with his sleepy voice. I blushed again. "Thank you." He smiled. "Do you want to officially be my girlfriend now?" He asked, sitting up. I nodded and smiled. Finally we could be official.