15. Sleeping With My Best Friend Prank - Mattia

Today was another boring day here in New Jersey

Today was another boring day here in New Jersey. Not me wanting to decide to prank my boyfriend, Mattia. He was out with his family running errands so I texted him to come over when he was done. He said he would so that gave me some time to plan everything out.

I finally decided I was going to do the "sleeping with my best friend prank on him." I knew it probably wouldn't end well, but this is payback for him doing the hickey prank on me. This should be good.

Alejandro being my best friend, agreed to do this with me. He came to my house dressed comfy and we got everything ready. To make it more realistic, Ale took just his shirt off and I wore a tube top to make it seem like I had nothing on.

"I'm nervous. He is going to flip shit when he comes in."

I told Alejandro. We were both hesitating on doing it but Mattia was on his way so we had to act fast. Mattia and I were dating long enough, so he would just walk in and come straight to my room.

As I heard his footsteps, Ale and I jumped into my bed with the blanket over us. We were sitting up, so it looked like we just finished the game twister. We sat there talking about any and everything. Mattias steps were coming closer and I felt my heart fall into my ass. The knob on the door jiggled and the door opened. Mattia had a bag of what seemed to be snacks and my favorite drink. When he noticed us, a look of anger and disappointment washed over him.

At first, this was his reaction:

Then, the anger took over and he began to yell

"What the fuck is going on? What is this shit?"

He ripped the blanket off of us and grabbed Alejandro.

"How long has this shit been going on? Really bro? My fucking girlfriend. You're fucking fake as fuck bro. I can't believe you."

He shoved Alejandro and turned to me.

"And you? Here I am falling in love with someone for real then you pull this shit? Are you kidding me y/n? Almost 2 fucking years of my life gone. I bought us this shit thinking we were gonna chill and hangout finally since school started and here you are cheating on me. The fuck? I should have known."

Alejandro and I couldn't hold it in any longer, mattia was so fucking cute. I felt so bad. He walked out of my room so we followed him.

"Baby. Babe, it was just a prank. I swear babe. I'm not cheating on you. We would never do that. We both had clothes on and nothing happened we were just sitting there."

I said, grabbing him and hugging him. He loosened up a little bit.

"Yeah, dude. I would never do that to you. The fuck. Y/n is like my sister. Y'all are meant for each other. I would never ruin what you guys have."

He started giggling a little bit and changing his attitude.

"Yeah. Payback for that hickey prank."

I said, causing us both to burst out laughing.

Alejandro left to go hangout with Katie and Mattia and I went back to my room. We decided to cuddle and watch some Youtube.

"You know imma have to get you back right?"

He said, rubbing my back. I shook my head.

"Or we can just call a truce?"

I looked up at him and he looked down with an evil smile on his face then shook his head.

"Never that, princess."

Then we leaned in for a kiss. I can't believe I just took this prank thing to a whole different level. Who knows what he is going to do.

Ehh. Idk about this one. Enjoy though. ❤

Word count: 651