16. Mine - Alejandro

Being in a relationship with Ale has been amazing and so much fun

Being in a relationship with Ale has been amazing and so much fun. I feel like we were truly meant for each other. There is no awkward moments, there is no weird times or anything. It's just always fun. We have been dating for almost a year and I can truly say I think he is the one.

Right now, we are laying in his room. I'm making tiktoks, and he is watching Netflix. I decided to do the new tiktok trend girls have been doing, (Let me sit this aaassssssss on you) just to see his reaction and what he would do. I looked for the audio and finally found it. Once I knew he was completely focused on the show he was watching, I put my phone up at a good angle and put the timer on.

As soon as the song came on, and as soon as I arched my back and my ass was in frame, Ale jumped off of his bed and snatched me up like it was nothing. Kinda hot.

"Y/n what the hell are you doing?"

He said throwing me onto the bed and shaking his head that my phone which was still recording. He captioned it, "Nope. Mine❤ sorry boys" and posted it.

Meanwhile, I'm dying of laughter on his bed. He looked over at me with his signature smirk.

"You're not funny, babe."

He said tackling me onto the bed.

"Why don't you do it for real? But just for me right now."

He whispered in my ear and butterflies instantly formed in my stomach. I bit my lip and nodded. It wasn't going to be our first time, but I knew it was going to be different this time around.

After you guys were done excercising, you both cuddled and continuing the show Alejandro was watching earlier. Your head against his chest. Before you knew it, that Rosario D put you to sleep.

LMFAOO this one is short and lame but the boys have been hitting real different a lot lately so I'm back here writing 😅