10. Hickey Prank - Alejandro

It was a sunny wendesday afternoon, and today is the day I need to film a YouTube video

It was a sunny wendesday afternoon, and today is the day I need to film a YouTube video. I've been slacking really bad because I haven't had much motivation to do that much anymore.

I didn't know what I was going to film, until it clicked. I should prank my boyfriend, alejandro since he's coming over soon. I laughed to myself and decided I was going to do the hickey prank on him. This could go either really bad or really well, there is no in between.

Before I began filming, I made sure to take a shower and get somewhat presentable for the camera. Then I went into the bathroom to create the hickey with make up.

"Hey guys! Today, I'm gonna be pranking Ale with some hickey's just because I'm borred and have no other good content ideas." I said into the camera. "I also have never done anything like this before so I have no idea what I'm doing." I stopped the camera so I could just do the hickeys real quick. About 45 minutes of struggling, and I finally got it them to look so realistic. "Alright guys, so just to save time, I did them off camera and not going to lie they look pretty real." I put one on my neck and one on my chest. He's definitely going to be so mad at me. I had a tube top on, so the only thing covering them was my hair. He texted me saying he was about 5 minutes away and all of a sudden I got nervous.

I went into the bathroom and put the make up back so it wouldn't give it away. Then I made sure to go get the extra cameras and set them up. When the 5 minutes or so, passed, I heard the doorbell. "Oh, shit." I mumbled to myself. I fixed my hair, to make sure that they were still covered. I opened the door and let him in. He had bags with snacks and drinks in it. I definitely feel really bad now.

He came in and hugged me. "Hey, babe." He said, with his most beautiful smile shining bright as ever. "Hey." I said, still playing with my hair. "I brought snacks if you wanna watch movies or something." I smiled at him and nodded.

We went up to my room like we normally do. He took his shoes off and laid on my bed so I sat next to him. "You choose what to watch." I said, laughing. I purposely moved my hair away from my neck. He looked at me, then scanned where the "hickeys" were. "What the hell is that?" He said, trying to touch it. So, I got off the bed and stepped back. "What is what?" I said, playing dumb. He got off the bed and walked towards me. "That shit on your neck and chest. What the fuck, yn? Who did that to you?" I stayed silent. "I don't know what you're talking about babe." I said, still playing dumb. I tried to pull him into a hug, but he pushed me away.

"I'm not playing, yn. Who gave those to you? You're cheating on me?" He became angry, but he looked as if he was going to cry. "We are done." He said, grabbing his shoes and storming out of the door.

"Baby, wait." I said, running behind him and pulling his arm. "It's a prank babe. It's just a prank, look." I went to go grab the camera that was recording the whole thing. He was still kind of mad, but he loosened up a bit. "Prove it." He said. You could still hear the anger in his voice.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bathroom. I grabbed a make up wipe and scrubbed the fake hickeys away. He rolled his eyes and laughed. "That wasn't funny." He said, wrapping his arms around me and kissing me. "You're so cute when you're mad." All he did was mock me. "Only I can give you those!" I nodded, and agreed.

Let's just say yn and Alejandro did watch their movies and eat the snacks, but before Alejandro went home he gave her some real hickeys and they did way more than that.

This was rushed. My bad.

Word count: 725