Chapter 59: Whiplash! (Again)

I gasped.  "This is bad, this is bad, this is really really bad,"  I said, pacing.  "Ok, you need to go to Berk.  The Riders aren't at the Edge now - Stoick is injured.  They'll help you, and as soon as I can, I'll join you."

   Heather nodded and she and Windshear unsteadily flew towards Berk.  "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I can't get a break, can I?"  I asked as soon as she was gone, holding my head.  "Relax, Kiara,"  Viggo said.  "Relax?  The chief of Berk is injured, maybe fatally, Hiccup is horribly crushed as a result, Whiplash has no clue who he is, we have no idea what Johann and Krogan are planning..."  I trailed off into whimpering and holding my face in my hands.  "It's a mess."

   "I would advise you to become a dragon to bring your Razorwhips back,"  Viggo said.  "They have a name you know,"  Frostflake growled.  "Really, Frostflake, not now."  I moaned.  I became a Fire Wraith and somehow managed to hold both Amber and Amythest at the same time (although it was EXHAUSTING) while Frostflake struggled to get Whiplash to come along.  

   Finally, we made it back to Berk, and this seemed to somehow stir Whiplash's memory a little.  

   And, what a coincidence, Viggo mentioned that the cure for the memory loss was somewhere on Vanaheim, so we got Frostflake to struggle with Whiplash to get there.

   We heard the Riders fighting somewhere, then a huge explosion and the Sentinal's roars, so we flew over there first.  Chroma had come along this time.  

   Turns out the Sentinals had been sort of dead, then the heat fixed them or something.  I was confused, so I just searched for the cure.

   Viggo found it in Oswald's old hut.  A bright red flower with five flower petals.  And it smelled fruity, like the pink fruit I had found somewhere further inland.  Upon Whiplash's consummation of the flower, he suddenly crashed into me.  "Kiara!?  Chroma!?  Frostflake!?"  His head snapped around.  "How did I get -"  His gaze landed on Viggo, and a low growl rumbled in his throat.   

   "What is he doing here?"  Whiplash spat, lashing his tail, which was now burning.  "Woah, woah, woah, easy, boy, easy."  I quickly blocked his path and put a hand on his snout.  "He's on our side now."  Whiplash narrowed his eyes suspiciously at Viggo, who had his hands behind his back and was calmly looking at him in the classic Viggo-y way he did.

   Hiccup had come and was talking to Fishlegs apparently before a cry of excitement split the air.  I rushed outside, hearing Whiplash growl behind me before following.  "Lens number five, I believe,"  Fishlegs said, holding up a lense.  Apparently, the cry had come from Chroma.

   My eyes widened.  We were one step closer...

   To the King of Dragons.