Mania of the Zombies: Return of Gretel Harding (Book Thirteen)

Prologue:

"Hello. My name is Gretel Harding. And, as you should know I'm a Zombie survivor. I came from No Town, USA; I came from a town of nothing. Because nothing happened. Then, one night, Zombies attacked my home. They bit my Mom and Dad; they bit them and turned them. And I fled my home...And, as a result, America was a Zombie Only Zone, (ZOZ). Can you believe the shit that happened next? Yes; yes, the US Military bursted in like Clint Eastwood or John Wayne...Like they owned the bloody homes since the mania happened...

..."And the black soldier came to take me away to the camps. There I met my life partner, Kath. And we escaped the hellhole...Now, I don't mean to make my story only a gay friendly story. But that's what happened. I loved Kath; I also love America; I am also a Patriot. I would bleed for Uncle Sam...But now, with my life stuffed up, the drones whirred around New New York where Kath and I were living. Kath kissed me and smiled. She was watching the Occupation Committee of Zombie Control (OCZC), outside our Manhattan apartment, trying to tell us that the Zombies were still here; still biting...

    "That's Carol Backman. She's the organiser of OCZC. She took my virginity aged 13" Kath smiled.

    "KATH!" I said, and blushed.

Page 1

Mania of the Zombies: Return of Gretel Harding (Book Thirteen)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara