continued....

****

II

POLITICAL NEW AUTHORITY ELECTION CAMPAIGN

          (PNAEC) HQ

8:00 PM

"John Vandel is a menace" Jean James said.

     "And why is he a menace?", Charles Kanfon, Jr., asked her.

     "Because of his assassination squad is loyal to a dead President...Not the New President. And, as a result, they won't stop the Zombie threat. We are in control of Them. Of course I was the Head of the New York Sewer Commission before getting into Politics. Now, we know Lincoln surveyed the place...And he's a good man....He's on our team as a 'Zombie consultant'. As you know two people were in Manhattan trying to kill the Zombies: Gretel Harding and her life partner Kay. The Lesbian Zombie Killers! They came to us because some of Them were sick. And they could blow Them to Hell. But, because of their illness, they said that They need to be quarrantined in the camps she and Kath were in three months' ago. In short, they're part of our Team as well. Now, since we have trusted allies in New New York and New New Washington, DC, we can move forward to kill our enemies", Jean said.

        And she watched Charles and the other 12 men and women applaud.

        And then they begun their plans in secret.

Page 40