Chapter Four-The Zombie Rights Protest Meeting

~Quote:  "The Occupied Movement is about making The White House, and US President Obama, and US banks, and other organisations, to tow the line of democratic normalcy...But there are those who want to destroy them because the higher ups in power want to stamp out those who voice their issues against them...In short, it is a kill or be killed mentality. And, in the end, there's no winners; no losers. Only fractured souls who want to do the right thing, but are gagged. And, to me, that's why America is not a democracy; America is now a cyber 'Wild West'...Where lawlessness is the new normality", unquote, (Author Robert Helliger).

I

"I HEARD THAT a gay Zombie couple couldn't have sex because they were frightened off by a sewer manager. My, what are we've come to? It means that Zombies' rights have been trodded on by people who have objections to peoples' sexual preferences and/or lifestyles...Where they're dead or not. Now, I know it is a clash between the Zombie Rights movement, (ZRM)'s, and President Lang's offensive Anti-Zombie Assassination Squads whose only, and I mean only reason of being on Earth, is to tell Americans that they don't exist. And we're agitators. We're pissing on their turf. Are we? No; no. This is now why we must stand up...And be counted. We know that the White House and US Army are pissing on everyones' rights. And, so, it's time to stand up and show our might. Will you agree with me?" Carol Backman yelled into the silver colored microphone, as she stood on huge stage, and addressing the faithfull.

         "We do!", everyone yelled.

          And she smiled.

****

Page 22