Chapter Eight-Political Day

~Quote: "Politics is a blood sport...If the President and Vice President and cabinet fails because he's a Republican then the Democrats will plan his demise...And vice versa...It's the way of the World since everyone's on social media and not doing their job because they're too busy updating their Face book profile picture...or Tweeting how good their doing...when the US economy is in the trillions of dollars in a black hole of debt...There has to be a better, higher standard when you run the country...And take care of the citizens", unquote, (Author Robert Helliger).

US Democrat President Joan Kalens were beaming.

      She wore a blue colored blouse, a white bra, a brown skirt, brown colored stockings, and black high-heeled shoes.

      She wore red colored lipstick on her mouth.

      Her short, black colored hair glowed; her brown eyes shone in the sunlight.

      American flags, US soldiers paved the way towards a stage near New Washington, DC. Drones hovered overhead making sure noone was going to commit any terrorist act.

       As she grabbed the Bible and recited a speech to defend America, Jane Mangold, her Vice President and Running Mate, stood up at the last moment to take charge even though there was no campaign to win.

         VP Jane Mangold had had long, brown hair, brown eyes, and petite.

         She wore a brown colored blouse, a brown colored bra, brown stockings, pink panties, and black high-heeled shoes.

           And small, firm breasts.

           And a black colored watch on her left hand.

          She was 32.

           As she was sworn in as well as with the new Cabinet, 34 Secret Service Agents converged on them in black limousines, as they made sure that the Assssination Squads didn't kill the wrong people, as a new wave of patriotic fervor descended upon America...

           ...And giving them new hope as the new Zombie crisis continued to cause severe headaches for everyone.

Page 34