Chapter Two-Internet media report from New York

NNY INTERNET SPECIAL REPORT

11:00 AM

"This is Amy Jones, New New York reporter coming from City Hall. As  of an hour ago, at 10:00 AM, several New York families have become affected by a new strain of Zombie mania which was first detected in the rotting sewer system. A gay man was bitten three months ago by Rachel Clamiln, about 9, who has been living underground after her parents died. Her background has been blacked out for political reasons...

      "...And she has now fed her hunger on New New Yorkers. According to US President Harlan Lang, there is no Zombie threat...Only the threat from agitator Carol Backman, the Leader of the Occuptation Committee of Zombie Control, a Zombie rights group based in Lower Manhattan...

      "...This new crisis can't be ignored in social media circles...For now we're going to update you on everything that's happening...And, hopefully, we'll get through this mess before more New New Yorkers are bitten and turn...Like the other victims who died several months before during The First Zombie Crisis happened...

      "...This is NNY reporter Amy Jones signing off...For now. And God Bless America!".

    And the red colored light was turned OFF, as she was now off-line, as her cameraman Joe Lain, smiled at a job well done.

Page 11