The Laughing Doll

Sue Miley stood in the center of the room, laughing maniacally as everyone glared at her in a mixture of confusion and shock. "Your master... In other words, you're on the side of the kidnappers," Keiji dully noted. Joe pressed his hands against his hips, "S-So... you're our enemy?! Don't try and say you're not!!"

The fudge-themed woman broke out laughing, "Ahaha! How very serious! Ahaha!"

Reko furrowed her eyebrows in anger, "Stop laughin' you asshole!! You wanna die?!" She snarled.

"Heehee... I'd rather not..." Miley silenced her laughter, "No, I wouldn't like to be all torn up again. Ehee... Heehee... I know... I just have to tear you up first."

"Tear us up..?!" The singer inquired. Miley nodded, "Ahahaha. As a warning, yes..."

Right at that moment, a faint beeping noise began to play from the front of the pink room. The collar the rested on Joe's neck lit up, and the teenage boy stiffened. "Wha..?! M-My collar's... vibrating..!" He stuttered out, remaining as still as he possibly could out of fear. "Ehehe. Anyone will do, heehee. If it'll make you quiet." Miley snickered, crossing her arms behind her back stiffly. Joe stared at her in horror, "W... What did you do?!" He stammered.

The brown-haired woman continued to creepily smile, "Eheehee! What indeed?"

"Hey!! Answer me!!" Joe demanded.

"Aha, oh very well." Miley smirked, "I'm just making your collar explode. Ahaha, aha."

"H... Huh?! No way..!? Wha..!?" Joe sputtered out in shock. "Gh... Get it off... Get this thing off!!"

"Ahaha! Get away, get away! It's dangerous!" Sue Miley cackled, backing away from Joe. Most of the people that stood nearby you shared the same expressions, but no one could match the look of terror that crossed Sara's face. The beeping noises that had previously emitted from Joe's collar began going rampant. The piece of metal that covered his throat was like a ticking time bomb, waiting to be set off.

Reko ushered you, Kanna, and Gin towards her, while Nao stepped back towards Professor Mishima in fear. Sara remained next to Joe, eyes wide in fear. The collar's beeping sped up, until it abruptly stopped. Joe panted, letting himself loosen up in exhaustion and loss of adrenaline.

A look of enjoyment set itself onto Sue Miley's porcelain-like face, "...That was a lie, of course. Eheehee... Did you enjoy it?" Joe shut his eyes harshly, resting his hands against his hips as he slouched, "A... A lie..." He slowly repeated. Joe's knees gave out, and he collapsed on the floor. Sara crouched down in front of his weary body, glaring up at Sue Miley. "That collar can't actually explode, after all," Miley giggled.

Reko, who had already been powerfully glaring at the Laughing Doll, gritted her teeth for what seemed like the hundredth time, "...You piece of shit..!!"

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!" Miley's laughter rung around the room, "Eheh, it's so funny, ahah, I can't, heehee, even talk, mweeheehee..."

"She's out of her mind, meow..." Gin whispered next to you and Kanna. You silently nodded in agreement, anxiously scratching the back of your wrist out of bad habit. This lady obviously swayed you in the wrong direction.

Sara carefully stood up from Joe's side, "...Who's your master?"

"Ehehe... You don't know, do you..." Miley tilted her head to think, tapping her cheek. "Eheehee. What I'm about to explain... is in regards a fight you must take, ahaha, for your own destiny. You will soon undergo a great trial in order to escape outside. As it has been prior, the superior will live, and the inferior will die - it is far from easy. One among you... you will certainly die. And the person to die... Shall be decided by your own majority vote."