Denial

Nao sprung free from Q-Taro and Keiji's grasp, "Help!! The professor!! The professor's going to die!!" She screamed, crouching down next to his limp body. "D...Don't!! If you touch that collar...!!" Joe shouted after Nao.

As the pink-haired woman pleaded for help through sobs, she failed to realize that the professor had stopped moving at all... Professor Mishima was dead.

"Professor!! PROFESSOOOOOOOOOOR!!" Nao wept aloud. In the corner of the room, Sue Miley's laughter fest had quieted down, but had quickly picked up again at the desperation and grief that Nao was revealing. "Hee...heehee, heeahahahaha...!! Bahaha!!" Miley giggled, gazing down at Nao in excitement.

"Ahhhh... sniff... ahhh!!" Kanna whimpered, staring down at the dead body that lay directly in front of her.

Sue Miley cackled, "Hahahahahaha!! How unladylike! You wet yourself?" She wickedly teased, giggling nonstop. Kanna furrowed her eyebrows, "Sniff... A... Awful... Why would you do this?!" She shouted at the laughing doll as tears began to fall from her eyes. Miley simply smiled in return, "You've learned what a majority vote means from this experience, haven't you?"

"Everyone... everyone's a good person here...!! How can you do this...?! What did we do?!" Kanna screamed at the brown-haired woman, "I won't let this stand...!!"

"Heehee... heeheehee... You annoy me, you powerless little girl..." Miley grinned, "No... You sister-killer."

Kanna stood there, baffled. "I... I..." She stuttered, hugging herself in defense.

"Hahaha, I saw all of it. How miserable you were in your First Trial, Kanna."

Kanna kept silent.

"Your actions killed your sister."

Right after the words left the fudge-decorated woman, Kai whacked her in the face with one of his cooking utensils. Sue Miley's hand covered her forehead, which began to pour out a dark crimson liquid.

"Forgive me. The hand with the frying pan must have slipped, " The homemaker innocently spoke.

The crazed smile that Miley had worn had been quickly wiped off of her face, which was quickly replaced by a hateful scowl. "You little...!!" She snapped, gripping the sides of her red and brown dress.

Kai looked the Laughing Doll up and down with a suspicious look, "So even dolls bleed red..." He concluded with a calm and collected expression. "...Don't think you can do this..." Sue Miley snarled, "...and just get away scot-free...!!"

"On the contrary... I ask that you don't think you'll be getting away with so little as this," Kai redirected his gaze directly up to her face, "I will have you pay for toying with people's lives."

"Dammit!! Damn it!! I'll remember this!!" Sue Miley growled, "I'll be waiting... on the grounds of the Main Game...!"

Before any more words could be exchanged, the Laughing Doll swiftly left the pink-painted room.

❖ ❖ ❖

Silence hindered in the room as Nao stared down at the corpse of her former role model. Professor Mishima had been brutally murdered right in front of your eyes. Professor Mishima is... dead. Because of this stupid majority vote...

A despairful feeling lingered in the air. You removed the hand that you had used to cover your mouth but remained quiet. Watching Nao mourn Professor Mishima was appalling, but for some reason, you couldn't find it in yourself to look away. As the others began to leave, suddenly Sou stopped in front of the door. "Dammit! She got us!!" He shouted, gripping the side of his scarf angrily.