The Dressup Doll and The Crying Doll

After sharing that little heartfelt moment with Sara, Nao, Reko, and Gin, the four of you decided to start looking around with Keiji along as well.

A dark ruined-looking corridor stood at the end of one doorway. Pieces of rotting and chipped wood lined the ground as you walked through the dimly lit area, causing you to almost fall multiple times. Q-Taro was crouched down in one corner, rummaging through the stray pieces of timber and debris. Walking into the next area felt like taking a breath of fresh air. A small synthetic garden with a few fake plants and rocks was placed next to a single two-seating table and a large desk. Alice sat cross-legged on one of the seats, refusing to make eye-contact with anyone. This area felt quite different from the other ones honestly.

The next area that your small group came across looked like it belonged in some sort of containment facility. 9 identical monitors stood against the wall and underneath them were a bunch of unlabeled buttons and switches. The room was dark for the most part, as the only source of light available emitted from the bright screens that stood before you. Kanna was also standing there, looking at all of the mysterious screens with a curious face.

"Whoa... loads of monitors," Keiji remarked, glancing around the dark room.

"Kinda like... some kinda security room, ain't it?" Reko added, causing you to have a bunch of FNAF 1 flashbacks. Not the time Y/n, not the time.

A faint buzzing sound started up, and eventually grew louder with each passing second. You groaned, lifting your hands up and covering your ears in an attempt to block out that annoying noise.

"Agh, what is that?" You complained, glancing around for the source of the sound.

"Meow, turn it off!" Gin growled along in agreement. Sara furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and began running her hands along the cold monitors, and the sound stopped once her hand hit a screen near the right side of the room. The screen flickered to life in a second, and an image of a familiar old man was displayed out for everyone to see.

Staring at the screen in a mixture of shock and confusion, you remained silent as the man on the screen opened his mouth to speak.

"My, my... What is this all of a sudden?" He calmly asked with a sense of composure, as if the horrifying events of earlier ceased to happen at all. Nao, on the other hand, looked absolutely stunned. "...Professor Mishima..?" The awestruck woman uttered, eyeing the bright monitor. The digital professor looked down at Nao with a light-hearted smile, "Ohhh! Why, if it isn't miss Nao!" He chuckled.

Nao skipped up to the computer monitor and placed her hands against the screen in astonishment. "It's not... a video? You're talking..? To me..?" She questioned in wonder. The professor nodded, "Yes, I am looking into your eyes and talking with you, miss Nao," He confirmed.

Sara stepped closer to the monitor, "Are you the real Mishima...?" She asked rather accusingly. "...The real...? Well now... " The digital Professor Mishima's smiling face slowly fell, "Ahh... I see now. I'm... I've remembered. I am an AI program of Kazumi Mishima. An artificial intelligence."

"Wha- An artificial intelligence...?!" Reko stammered out in surprise. "Precisely. I am a replica made from copies of Kazumi Mishima's memories and emotions." The AI answered calmly, "Everyone, I suppose you met with the real Kazumi Mishima?"

"On the back of this monitor..." Keiji ignored the AI's question and began to speak, "There's a photo of Professor Mishima's face. If that's the truth... Are all of these AIs of different people?"

The AI professor began laughing, "Mwahaha...What a strange sensation. I would love to meet and speak with myself!"

Gin frowned, bringing his plushie up to cover his face. "The old guys... gone, woof..."