The Strange Man's Introduction

"Just what is going on...?" Kai calmly spoke, glancing around at each person that stood inside of the bar and eventually to the stripy blue-haired man laying on the floor. The homemaker stepped over to the seemingly unconscious man, "Erm... Who is this person tied up there...?" Kai asked, looking down at him.

"Hmph, such an annoying bunch..." The blue-haired man's eyes slowly opened, which was followed by an irritated look as he sat up from his uncomfortable position on the floor. "You all... plus this 'Nao' makes everyone, right?"

The man's sudden presence startled you, and probably everyone there.

"Ah...!" Sara gasped.

Keiji shot the unknown man a carefree smile, "Hey, ya woke up."

"...Remove these ropes," The blue-haired guy sent Keiji a rugged and fake smile, "So long as you don't want me to crush you..."

"This guy's... a little riotous. That's troublesome..." Joe quietly muttered in an annoyed tone.

The unknown man brought a hand up to his chest, "Heh... All chicken, are you...?" He chuckled.

Sara placed a hand on her chin in thought, before slowly walking up to him. "Um... do you have a second?" She calmly asked.

"Hm...? You..." The man's daring and confident attitude dropped in a second, "Eeeh... EYAAAAAAAAAAGHH!!" He quickly backed away from Sara and up against the wall. "Why is SHE walking around freely?! Hurry, hurry! Somebody capture her!!" He loudly exclaimed.

"Wha... What's this all'a sudden?!" Q-Taro shouted in confusion.

The man in stripes grimaced, "I know! Oh yes I do! This girl is bad news!!" He said, averting his eyes away from the extremely confused Sara.

"C-Calm down! Could you start at the beginning?" Sou spoke in frustration, leaning against the wall.

"...And could you drop that weird tone of yours?" Reko irritatedly ask, a bit too calmly. The man stared at her for a second, before his rugged smile returned, "Hmph... Look at me, getting so disconcerted."

Keiji shook his head in annoyance, "Listen, we don't have time to spend on you, but... I'll allow a little time for inquiries. We'll decide whether to untie you after that."

"Say again...?!" The man glared at the policeman, "Hmph! Do not try to act superior, blond rascal!"

"Oooh, scary." Kaiji smiled, brushing off the insult like a dead fly on a windowsill, "You handle the questioning, Sara."

Seems like a lot of pressure's being put on Sara today...

During a tense discussion with the blue-haired man, Sara had convinced him to reveal a bit about himself. He had introduced himself as "Gonbee Yamada," a prisoner who had been doing his time normally but was suddenly removed and taken to whatever this place was. Apparently, while everyone was freaking out and trying to figure what the hell was going on, this guy had locked himself in the red room and hid. While in hiding, Gonbee had heard the game of Russian Roulette that Sara, Kai, Keiji, Joe, and Q-Taro were forced to play, mistaking it as some sort of gunfight.

"Err... So you were scared and hid, got in a panic because of the gunshots... Than saw Sara with the revolver, foamed at the mouth, and fainted?" Joe asked, glaring at him with a bored expression.

"Don't give such a biased summary, guys!!" Gonbee shouted in response.

At first, this guy seemed a bit scary, but the more he talked, the more you kinda felt bad for him. He had no idea what was actually going on. Haha.

Sara explained to the man what really went down in the blue room.

"Say again...?" Gonbee asked, slightly surprised, "All of this was a misunderstanding... caused by my too superior insight?!"

"...Err? Yes, that's right." Sara nervously replied.

Gonbee's surprised expression faded as he sent the orange-haired girl yet another glare. "Understood. Untie me."

"You gonna help us?" Keiji asked, crouching down next to the man to untie his ropes.

"Hahaha. You're all fools, Who would assist someone they don't even know after hearing about the Main Game?" Gonbee coldly laughed, "Someone among you will surely turn traitor...! And only softhearted fools will die."

After Gonbee's harsh words, the room went silent. Kanna looked like she was about to go into cardiac arrest, while Reko glared at the former prisoner. Gonbee's gaze fixated around the room, "It can't be only me thinking that... Correct?"

"..."

Without saying a word, the brown-haired teenager that stood next to you walked over to Gonbee and removed his ropes. Gonbee looked at Joe in surprise, "...What is this meant to be?" He asked in pure confusion. "I've given up on suspecting my allies," Joe crossed his arms, "I just can't imagine it! That there's a bad guy among us..."

Gonbee shook off the remain ropes onto the floor and stood up. Despite Joe's change of mind, the striped-man grinned harshly. "Mhaha... Given up on thinking, eh..." He spoke, "What do you know about them? Hahaha..."

"Well yeah, I dunno anything, but... It's what my heart says, so what else can I do!" Joe exclaimed with a smile that made you feel all fluffy inside. "I'm not smart anyhow. So I'm gonna believe in this feeling."

Looking genuinely moved by Joe's heartwarming words, Gonbee quickly glared down at the ground, "Hmph... you say such cheesy things," He smirked, "Oh well. As thanks for untying me, I'll let you go without retaliation."

"So... no will to help out?" Keiji abruptly asked.

"I refuse," Gonbee shook his head, "...But I won't interfere. So long."

...

After that whole Gonbee situation had been taken care of, Joe walked back over to the counter and took a seat next to you once again. 

The brown-haired boy let out a tired sigh, "Man... being called cheesy sure is making me feel embarrassed..."

Everyone remained silent, staring over at Joe with warm and heartfelt looks in contrast to his own awkward and embarrassed feelings. The mood seemed to be lightening, and you felt like your small group of people was unified again.