Chapter 10

"What the bloody hell are you doing in my bed, Potter?" Draco growled into Harry's sleeping ear.

He would have yelled or pushed him out of the bed but he didn't want his roommates to see Harry bleeding Potter in his bed. That would raise a lot of questions and the rumors would spread faster than Draco could stop them. He didn't need that kind of drama in his life right now.

When Draco found Harry in his bed, he thought he was having some sort of weird dream. Then when things started to become less hazy, he immediately disentangled himself from the other. Harry didn't stir and Draco had started to think of how to handle this. Harry didn't stir now, even after speaking to him.

Draco glared and shoved Harry's shoulder. Harry's eyes finally fluttered open and he looked up at Draco with confusion.

"What the hell?" He mumbled, sleepily rubbing his eyes.

"You're asking me what the hell? How about, what the hell are you doing in my bed, Potter?"

"You dragged me in here."

"In my sleep? Highly unlikely."

"It's true!" Harry got up on one elbow. "I snuck in here, wanting to talk and saw that you were asleep. I was going to leave you but then you started having a nightmare. I tried to wake you up but instead of waking up, you grabbed me and pulled me into bed with you before falling into an easy sleep. I didn't want to wake you since you get so little sleep so I stayed."

Draco paused. "I slept through the night?"

"Yeah. I think so. Does that not happen often? How often do you have nightmares?"

"It doesn't matter. You've got to go." Draco said, peeking out of the curtains to see if any of his dormmates were awake. "How did you even get here anyway? You know what, never mind, I know how."

Draco got to his feet when he saw the coast was clear. "Where is your cloak?"

"Under the bed."

Draco pulled it out and handed it to him. "Let's go."

"But I've got to talk to you. That's why I showed up yesterday."

"Not here. Just put on your cloak."

Harry obeyed and followed Draco out of the room. They walked down to the common room (which was empty, thank Merlin) and Draco opened the wall.

"Aren't you coming?" Harry asked.

"Go where? I've got to get ready for classes."

"I need to talk to you and I don't trust that you won't avoid me all day."