Prologue

(Before starting i want to clear somethings.

1. They have married with all rituals in the mandir Which means they did the pheres.

2. They have never signed any contracts stating the marriage will end after 6 months.

3. Anjali was already 2 months pregnant when she got to know that she was pregnant.)

If any clarification is needed i will tell them as the story proceeds. As for now Enjoy.

......................................................

"Agar aap hi hume chhor k chale gaye to hum saas hi nahi le payenge.  "

"Baat apki hai farq parta hai. Kisi aur ki hoti to nahi parti."

"Why did she say like that. If she really loved shyam then my absence is the thing which she should be happy about. She can roam with shyam freely if i am not there." the arnav in asr was in dilemma.

"Maybe she is guilty about her relationship with shyam", concluded the asr mind.

" But what if she was right all the time", retorted his heart.

"But i have seen her with shyam that night.he was hugging her", told his mind.

" But have you seen her hugging him back. You could only see her backside. And you have seen how she was always uncomfortable whenever shyam was around", said his heart.

"But if she was innocent then why did she asked shyam to live di", defended his mind.

" you fool have you heard the whole conversation." the answer was a big NO.

He has reached london sometimes ago. The whole time in flight his thoughts were occupied with khushi. Why did she come in the airport to stop him? Why did she say all those thing? The answers could be given by only one person and that person is khushi herself. Only if he had stayed there. But coming London was also important. He was trying to work with this K&K enterprise from years. Only now he was able to grab that deal and he cannot miss this opportunity. So his Presence was very much needed here in London. Moreover it was his mother's birthday in somedays. He wants to spend this day alone which he cannot do while being in India . But He really needs to go back as soon as this deal is done. He needs to get the answers of his questions. But before that he needs to do a background check on his bastard of jijaji and his khushi. HIS KHUSHI sounds so good. What the he was distracted by a mere thought of this girl. Control asr.

......................................................

Her tears had dried up. Why was this so difficult. Why cant he trust her. She has seen love and care in his eyes for her. But yet he didnt trust her. She knows one day she has to live her Arnavji But she was not ready, not now atleast. It has already been 4 months after their marriage and she knows after 2 more months she has to leave him. She knows Arnav singh Raizada is a forbidden fruit yet she wants that for herself. She wanted to live these 6 months the fullest with him beside her. And when he left for London she felt as if someone sucked her life out of her. She doesn’t know how she is gonna live after these 6 months.

She looked at the clock. Its 12 already. Only 1 month and 28 days left.
Tick Tock Tick Tock.......