part 20: the fashion show

thanks for voting and commenting on the previous chapter. So here is the next one. Enjoy....

Arnav was shocked to see his family. Khushi held his hand and made him sit on the chair and said," You talk. I am going to the store room. I need to get a file."

Arnav just couldn't form any words maybe because of happiness. He was just staring at the screen. He heard Anjali saying," Ab dekhte hi rahoge ya kuch kahoge bhi? ( Will you just keep staring or say something?)"

Arnav whispered," Di..."

Anjali-" Haan hum. Tumhe kya laga itne aasani se picha chura paoge? Tum ne apna kya haal bana diya hain. Kuch khate nahi ho tum? ( Yes me. Did you think that you will escape so easily from me? What have you made of yourself. Dont you eat anything?)"

"I am sorry di. I am sorry nani, mami, mamaji and the most, Akash and Payal."

Now Payal spoke, " Why are you asking sorry from us Arnavji?"

Arnav looked at them confused. " What happened to them" he thought inwardly. "Don't be confusewa Arnav bitwa. We didn't suffer from any memory loswa."

Payal-" Arnavji, we get that you have done wrong. I was really angry when I got to know that you have used my marriage as bait to marry Khushi. And I am angry with you now also...."

Arnav hung his his head and said," You should be ."

Payal-" I know I should be but I have seen something different. Khushi is happy with you. I had talked with her maybe a month ago. Sadness was evident in her voice and face the last time I talked to her. But when I saw her today again, I could see how happy she was. It is she who made us agree to come on a video call. Do you know what makes her happy the most? Your presence. And if she decides to forgive you then we also wont hold any grudges against you. Hain na di?"

Anjali smiled and said," Haan bilkul."

...................................................

Khushi stood at the rooftop watching the beauty of London. She suddenly felt someone's presence beside her and she knew who it was. She turned her head around and smiled at Arnav. " How did you know I am here?" asked Khushi.

Arnav-" I felt that you might be here."

Khushi smiled again and said," Its so beautiful na?

Arnav stared at her and said," Yah veryy beautiful actually most beautiful."

Khushi rolled her eyes and said," Stop flirting with me. I am saying about the city."

"Thank you Khushi. Because of you I have talked with my famiy after 3 months." Arnav said after a moment. Khushi smiled and said," I didn't do anything for free. Think this as a favour and you will have to return it when the correct time comes. But for now lets enjoy the view."

After sometimes Khushi said," Bhook nahi lagi aapko? (Aren't you hungry?) I am very hungry. Lets eat something."

Arnav-" Ok lets go down."

Khushi-" Niche kyun jana. Khana toh yahan hain nai? Ek min. ( Why to go down. The food is here na? Wait.)"

Arnav saw Khushi going near a table which he didn't notice earlier. She lit a candle and there he saw a small cake with some other things. She called and said, " I know it has turned a bit cold because of London's weather but we are lucky that it didnt start snowing yet this year."

Arnav was actually surprised. He asked," When did you arrange all this?"

Khushi-" It was in the fridge of the canteen from today morning. I kept it here before coming to your hotel today."