part 1: the new entry

It was 6 am. Yesterday night she couldnt sleep for even once. "As if you had slept the night before", she mocked herself. After Arnavji had left it has been difficult to live in this room alone. It has been 8 days. She couldnt get a good night sleep since he left. She checked her phone to see if Arnavji had called her back.

" Do you really think he will call you. He loathes you. Calling you is the last thing he will do." Her innerself mocked

Sighs... Yesterday was his mother's birthday. She had called him to ask if he was okay. But as expected he didnt pick up the call.

She has to get ready for the puja. She cant show her vulnerable side to anyone. She promised herself to be strong after that day. She gets down from the bed collecting the shirt which she hugs everynight after he left. She keeps the shirt in his wardrobe. She took her dress and went into the washroom to take a shower.

Khushi got down after getting ready and started the puja. After giving the prasad to the other members she went into the kitchen to make breakfast.

After their heated conversation on the road while returning back from the gupta house she left her dabba business. So Now it was only the household works. She saw Payal running behind Akash to give him his tiffin. She always adores their couple. They are always shy and dont talk much yet they understand each other so well. Wish Arnavji also understood her. When her jiji told Akash about Shyam before somedays, he believed her. Thought it was difficult to believe that the ever so perfect man is a cheat in real life but nevertheless he did a background check and found out that Payal was indeed right. They decided to tell di about that after her delivery.

It was nearly 5 pm. All the ladies were sitting in the living room talking about random things. Khushi was still lost in her own thoughts. All of them noticed that after Arnav left Khushi always looked dull. They thought that it was common as they are newly married and it was the first time after their marriage Arnav is away. Anjali was trying contantly to bring Khushi in the conversation.

Anjali:" Khushi did chote call you?"

Khushi couldnt say that he hadnt call her ever since he left. She just  smiled and nodded.

Anjali:" Do you know chote had called me in the morning. He told me that he is coming in 2 days. His flight is tomorrow. "

They didnt miss the glow that came into khushis face as soon as she heard about Arnavs returning home. Anjali and nani always wanted a wife like Khushi for their beloved chote. They had always seen the spark between them. They knew if there is anyone who can bring out the arnav from ASR then that is khushi. They pRayed that their chote and khushiji may always live togather.

Suddenly they heard the door bell ring. Maybe Akash and mamaji has come. "I will see who came", said Khushi and left from there. They indulged themselves into talking when they heard Khushi's scream

Aaaaaaaaaaaa. They ran there to see what happened only to see that Khushi was was hugging a man. The man was quite tall and handsome in his mid twenties. He was wearing a casual tshirt with jacket above and jeans below. Who is he. The man seems to be too much close with khushi. Never in their life they saw Khushi hugging some man other than her babuji and ofcourse Arnav.

 Never in their life they saw Khushi hugging some man other than her babuji and ofcourse Arnav

" Manik what are you doing here. How did you find my address." Their chain of thoughts broke by khushis voice.

"I have my own source madam. Waise Tu to mujhe bhul gayi par main tujhe kaise bhul sakti hu ( You have forgotten me but how could i forget you)", replied the man.

" Achaji hum bhul gaye hai. Hum agar sachmein bhul gaye hothe to tumhe dekhkar aise pagalon k tarha nahi chillate Mr monkey malhotra. (Oh really i have forgotten. If I really had then I wouldnt be screaming like crazy after seeing you Mr monkey malhotra)"

"Khushi bitiya ee kaun hai?( Khushi bitiya who is he?)", Nani asked seeing the closeness between them. Its not that she minded their closeness. She was happy to see her khushi bitiya smiling genuinely after so many days. She wanted to know about this guy who could make their khushi betiya smile after so many days.

" Dekho tumhare chakkar mein hum bhool hi gaye. Naniji ye Manik Malhotra hain hamara dost. Nahi sirf dost nahi hamara khaas dost. Aur Manik yeh hai hamara parivaar hamari Naniji, di, mamiji, jiji. (See because of you I have forgotten. Naniji he is Manik my friend. No not only friend he is my best friend. And Manik this is my Naniji, di, mamiji and jiji)" Khushi introduced them.

Manik greeted them.

"Khushi what are you saying. This lady is your mamiji( indicating mami)? I thought maybe she is your your husbands sister." said Manik. Mami was in cloud nine hearing his compliment.

"Hello hi bye bye. Bitwa tum bahar kahe khare ho andar aao na. Apna hi ghar samjho isse.( hhbb bitwa why are you standing outside come in. Think this to be your own house only.)"
Manik smirked while khushi who was standing beside him whispered ," You wont mend your ways na"  in her fluent british accent.

"Kabhi nahi.(Never)."

All welcomed Manik inside the house.

(I will use italic font when khushi will actually speak in english)

......................................................

London

Arnav was excited to return back home. No actually he was excited to see his Khushi. This 8 days of separation made him realize that he cant live without her. There is no single moment when he didnt remember her.

He has told Aman to do a detailed back ground check on his ji.. No that is not his jijaji on that Shyam. Tomorrow he will get the result. He is really hoping that khushi turns out to be innocent. But he was afraid if Khushi is really innocent will she forgive him for his behaviour. No his khushi will understand him. It doesnt matter if Khushi is innocent or not the only thing that matters is he loves her and cant live without her. She has become his necessity.

Even if there is some fault of Khushi's he will forgive her and take her away from India and will stay here in London itself. Anyways he needs to come here again as the CEO of the company which he was going to work with is out of station. Though he got the deal but after the CEO returns then only they can start their work which will be within some months. He promised himself that he will bring her here that time and they can also enjoy their honeymoon by this pretext. With this thought he went to bed. Tomorrow he will board the flight and the day after tomorrow he will be with her, with his Khushi....

So here is the first shot of this story. This story will entirely focus on arnav and khushi. Do comment and let me know how it was.