part 10: A twist in the tale

Thank you so much for commenting and voting on the previous chapter. The next part is up. Enjoy...........

" Khushi let me grab you once, I will make you pay with interest."

He was here for a party. His mood was already bad upon upon that this Krystofer wasn't looking at him. "This Krystofer, what does he think of himself huh? I am not his servant to follow him, for god's sake I am his son.

So what if I am illegitimate, but I am his blood. Yes, I, Shyam Manohar Jha no no not jha I am actually Mathews. Yes I  Shyam Mathews but my bastard father never gave me his name. I wouldnt have known if I hadnt found my mother's diary after her death.

Krystofer came to India before he started his business the k&k. He saw my mother in a mandir as per my mother's statement. He then started his acting and came close to my mother and the rest is history. I must say I got my acting skills from him.

But one day, he was gone. My mother didnt have anything but his photo, a letter and his last symbol, me. He didnt know my mother was pregnant at that time. He told that he realized his mistake and he was married. So he couldnt continue the relationship and hence he was going. My mother was such an emotional fool,even after his betrayal she thought to carry me even though she wasnt capable of taking care of herself. But she always tried to make me a good person. But as they say blood is thicker. I got traits of my father.

After I came to know that the Krystofer K mathews, owner of K&K is my father I flew to London to meet him. I told him about our relationship, about my mother. Though he didnt budge but obviously I had proofs and I could ruin his image. So he agreed to my demand which was nothing but sending a decent amount in my account every month. But he never acknowledged me as his son infront of the world and I too didnt have any problem as I have lived 23 years of my life without him. So it doesnt make any difference even if he doesnt accept me as his son."

"Everything was going fine when oneday Krystofer called me and told me to kill someone, not someone it was his business partner Keshav Dasgupta and his full family. He promised me to give half of the company even signed a deal as I didnt believe him for obvious reasons. But now he is showing tantrums."

He came near the stage where Krystofer was standing talking with his business partner. He took a drink from a waiter and gulped it down. He came out of the hall as he got a call.

After talking to the person, he cut the call. He was now more disturbed. He was going inside when he heard a woman talking in pure british accent with another person.

"Oh Mrs Sprightly, you are like a family to me. Now why should I hide from you as you will be knowing within some minutes. Actually Krystofer arranged this party to announce that he will be giving the rein of K&K to our son Kevin."

Sprightly-"But he never said he have a son."

The lady-"Thats because after our divorce our son has been living with me. And I didnt want media attention on him. Today he is going to introduce him."

Sprightly-"Thats a great news. But why is he announcing this thing here in India? I mean the main branch is in London. So..."

The lady-" Because there is a branch of K&K in India and Kevin will be handing that."

Shyam was very enraged this time. How dare he give the company to Kevin when he too has right? He entered into the hall fuming in anger pushing a lady who was in his way.

"Shyamji", the lady whispered being shocked who was none other than Anjali Singh Raizada/ Jha.

Anjali came here with the whole family as Arnav brought them here. All looked at Shyam as he shouldnt be here. Didnt he tell that he was going to another trip in Pune? What was he doing here? Everyone looked at him shocked except Arnav-Khushi. All were lost in their own thoughts when they heard a voice which belonged to Shyam.