part 16: working togather

Thanks for voting and commenting in the previous part. The next part is up. Enjoy....

It was already 8 and since it was winter it was getting colder. She hates cold weather, her eyes get swollen and nose always gets red when it is cold.

She remembers how Arnav flicked her nose and said," Tumhari naak laal ho gayi hain.( your nose has become red.)" while their stay in gupta house.

She closed the file she was working on and locking her cabin, she started towards the exit. Suddenly she felt an urge to look at his cabin for once. She did but couldnt find him there. Where is he? She thought to go and check on Samaira and saw that she was also absent.

She always goes home notifying her. She tries to call her but hears her phone ringing from her cabin. She was thinking what if something happened to her then thought to call home to ask if she had reached home.

She called the landline and After 2 rings she heard from the other side," Hello kaun hain nandkisore??"

Khushi-" Hello buaji, hum hain Khushi.( its me Khushi)"

Buaji-" Oh Sankadevi, tum abhi tak office main ka kar rahe ho? Iha Samaira betiya ki taang tut gayi hain aur tum abhi office main baithi hui ho? Jald....( oh sankadevi are you still in the office? Here Samaira has broken her leg and you are still sitting in the office. Co....)"

Khushi didn't even let her complete and cut the call rushing towards the exit. "How did she break her leg. This girl is too much even much more than me."
She reached her home within 10 minutes and rang the door bell. As soon as the door got opened she rushed to Samaira's room. She saw Samaira's leg plastered and kept on the bed.

As soon as Samaira saw her she became conscious and gave her a sheepish smile. Khushi glared at her and said," Care to explain miss."

Samaira-" Look it wasn't my fault. I was climbing down the stairs and fell from there. If not for Mr Raizada I would have broken a few more bones. But now I am fine, just amere fracture."

" You never have fault, the fault is always others. When will this mere fracture get okay?" Khushi said sarcastically.

Samaira-" 1 month, i guess."

She looked at Arnav who was standing there and said," Thank you Mr Raizada. Please have your dinner with us."

Khushi who was busy in glaring at Samaira till now, noticed Arnav standing there in her house. She said," Thank you for helping my sister Mr Raizada. Please be comfortable." saying this she went from there.

After a couple of minutes she changed her clothes and came there wearing a full sleved t shirt and woolen pj. She went to the dining hall straght as she knew everyone would be there.

Arnav was gawking at her. Samaira who was sitting beside him cleared her throat to bring hum back to the reality. Khushi took her usual seat which was in front of Samaira.

While having her food Khushi heard Samaira saying," Umm... Khushi there is a problem."

Khushi-" Are you having any kind of pain? Let me call the doctor."

Samaira-" No I am fine. Actually I need to speak something related business. So please come to my room after having your dinner."

After completing their dinner the trio headed to Samaira's room. Khushi helped her to sit onn her bed. Both Arnav and Khushi sat before her.

Samaira -" Khushi, the upcoming winter fashion event which I working on, I think you have to handle the work from now on."

Khushi-" but how can I.. I dont even know the details."