part 14: phir mile

Thanks for voting and commenting in the previous part. The next chapter is up. Enjoy.........

" Come in", said Khushi still closing her eyes. After a moment she opened her eyes and looked at the person. She was shocked. "Aaaap....." Shouted Khushi.

Thank god the glasses of her room were soundproof otherwise the whole office would have come there hearing her scream. He was ready for her this reaction but not for the next one.

" Aap phir se aagaye Arnavji. Pehle hi aapki wajah se hum chain se reh nahi paa rahe hain har jagah aap hi dikh rahe hain aur aab phir se. Hum aap ki taraf dekhenge hi nahi. ( You came again? Already because of you I am not being able to work peacefully. Everywhere I look, I can see you and now again. But this time I wont even look at you.)" Khushi turned to her laptop and started working.

Arnav looked at her shocked. Three months, it has been 3 months since he last saw her. But as Khushi said that she didnt want him to come so he didnt follow her to London. But before 3 days, K&K called him for the deal which they were about to work but couldn't because the CEO wasn't there.

He now knew that K&K belonged to Khushi and Samaira. So does that mean Khushi forgave him? Or she wanted this only as a professional thing. Only she knows. He wanted to call and ask her but he didnt have her number of London.

Keeping every thoughts aside he packed his bag and came to London as soon as possible. And now when he was in London, infront of her she was behaving weirdly. "What the... " came out of his mouth seeing her behaviour.

Without turning towards hin Khushi said," You are still here? Usually you go away within a minute but what happened today? Go.... go... Shoooo.... I an trying to work here and dont have time to dream about you."

"Wait a min... Did she just say she doesnt have time for dreaming. That means she dreams about me." Arnav did a happy dance in his mind with his sudden realization. He then looked towards Khushi who was also looking towards him. He saw her getting up from her chair and coming towards him. " Now what is cooking in her brain."

Khushi came near him and said, " So you wont agree like this. In my dream too you wont change your laad governor behaviour. I know how to keep you away. " saying this she was about to slap him that's when Sam barged in.

"Khushi..." but word stuck in her mouth seeing her sister who was about to slap Arnav.

" What the hell are you doing Khushi? Have you gone nuts?" Samaira shouted.

Khushi looked confused. " What are you saying?" asked Khushi confused.

" What am I saying? You tell what are you doing? Keep your personal grudges aside, Mr Raizada is our client. And here you are going to hit him" said Samaira.

"Mr Raizada? What are you.." and that's when she realized Arnav was actualky there. "That means you are truly here " Khushi asked whisperingly which was a statement more than question.

Arnav smirked at her. No matter how much fluent english she speaks, no matter how modern she becomes she wont mend her sanki ways even if she becomes the richest person of this world and that's what he loves about her. Arnav was both happy and sad with her realization. Sad because she didnt forgive him as he thought and happy because he could see that there is a space for him in her heart.

"Hi", he said. Khushi just looked at him blankly. " God.... I just revealed that I was dreaming about him. Hey devi maiyaa in which situation have you put me!" Khushi said in her mind.

Samaira-" Khushi Mr Raizada is going to work with us from tomorrow for the upcoming fashion show. He signed this deal with Krystofer when he was CEO which was maybe some 5 months ago and it didn't happen because of his absence at that time. For the next winter fashion event which K&K throws every year, Mr Raizada is going to be working with us."