part 18: Now what happened

Thank you for voting in the previous part. And a big thanks to those who commented. Your comments encourage me alot. Anyways here is the next part. Enjoy.....

It was the day after their unofficial date. After spending time with Khushi he thought that he was almost there just a little more push and Khushi will again accept him but he dont know what happened since the afternoon. Even in the morning also she was smiling at him. But now She was again behaving cranky. He talked to himself," It feels like Khushi is pregnant. So much mood swings. Dont know what will happen whe she will be actually pregnant."

He then slapped himself mentally and said," Pregnant huh? If things continue like this forget about making her pregnant, you will have to throw flowers on her that too when she marries someone else in the near future. What happened with this girl? Need to do mamiji style investigation."

"Inbheshigation kare ka pari." Arnav thought to himself and chuckled. It has been so many days he actually talked to his family. He was getting sad as he remembered about them. After Khushi's departure everyone including Lakshmi was upset with him. He sighs. He tried to get out of his sad thoughts and to change his mood he started recalling today morning's no not morning it was nearly 12 ok so noon's incident.

Flashback

Arnav had to discuss something with Khushi about their work. So he went to Khushi's cabin and saw her engrossed in her work. Her hair was tied in a messy bun with a pencil supporting it. Maybe she was designing something.

Anyways after talking with him for sometime in a purely professional manner Khushi got a call and she excused from the room. Arnav's work was also done so he was about to leave when his eyes caught a picture of Khushi's family means the Dasgupta family. This was the first time he was seeing them. He stood there staring at the picture. After a minute Khushi came inside while looking at her phone. Seeing her Arnav got a naughty idea.

He stood up and started to come towards her. Hearing footsteps Khushi lifted her gaze from her phone and saw Arnav approaching towards her with an intense look in his eyes. Seeing his look, Khushi felt something in the pit of her stomach. She started moving backwards automatically while a smirk formed in his lips seeing her. This moving forward-backward continued until her back hit the shelf which was behind her.

She saw his left hand blocking her from one side while his other hand moved towards her face. She closed her eyes with his close proximity. It has been months since he has come this close to her. She could feel his breathes on her face. After a moment she heard his voice near her ears,"Khule huwe zyada ache lagte hain.( It looks good whenthey are open)?"

Khushi opened her eyes and looked at her with confusion in her eyes. "Huh?" she said.

Arnav smirked and said," Your hair. You look good with open hair."

Khushi took a moment to get his words. A red hue spread across her cheeks as she remembered the previous time he said the exact same thing. On the day of Sangeet, where he danced with her.

Arnav could clearly see her blushing. He took the opportunity again and flicked her nose saying, " Lal hogaya hain phir se. ( It's again red)." and went away from there leaving a blushing Khushi.

......................................................

Their working hour was over and Khushi was prepared to leave. She came out of her cabin and locked the door. She shuffled the things in her bag and found what she was looking for. Her car's key.

Taking the key, she opened the door and sat in the driver seat. She was adjusting the seatbelt when out of nowhere Arnav came there, opened the door and sat in the passenger seat comfortably. Khushi looked at him with her eyes wide open.