part 12- separation?

Thank you so much for voting  and commenting in the previous chapter. Here is the next part. Enjoy.......

Khushi continued," Abinas uncle told me not to show up before anyone. He doubted that the accident was pre planned. But we didnt have any proof. After somedays uncle got cctv footage which clearly showed that a truck was purposely following my parents' car and pushed it into the pit. We were sure that it was planned and our doubt went on Krystofer, my father's business partner.

K&K had two owners 50% owner was my father and other half belonged to Krystofer. The will was like this -
if my father dies the property will go to me and my dada. Papa made a change in the will later and added Samaira's share too which was unknown to Krystofer.

Anyways in other section it was written that if something happens to my father's family then the whole business will go to Krystofer. And because of that we doubted it might be Krystofer. So I told Uncle to move to London as

1. If it is really Krystofer who killed them he might get suspicious if uncle stays in India for more time.

2. We needed to keep an eye on him and obviously I couldnt do that.

Uncle hired a PI but still he wanted to observe Krystofer personally. And it was more easy for him as uncle was the manager of K&K.

Now if I had to be safe I needed to hide because Sam or should I say Khushi Dasgupta's body was not found. So there might be a chance of Khushi Dasgupta being alive. And I knew Krystofer will surely try to investigate that."

This time Abinas continued," I know Khushi pretty well. If I had left her without any security she would have come to London and things would turn into a bad shape. Then an idea hit me. Shashi Gupta was an old friend of Keshav who lived in Lucknow and the only person I can trust on Khushi's matter at that moment. So I took Khushi to Lucknow and told Shashiji about everything. Shashiji told that Khushi could live with them as their daughter. From that time Khushi Dasgupta became Khushi Kumari Gupta.

I sent Samaira to America where Nandini used live with her as Nandini was studying there at that time. Then I appointed a nurse for Samaira. Krystofer would doubted me but he knew nothing about Nandini so Samaira was safe with Nandini."

Khushi then said," Shashiji's family accepted me wholeheartedly. I also started to get along with them. Shashiji became my babuji, Garimaji became my amma and Payal my jiji. No one except Amma, Babuji and jiji knew about my past not even buaji. She knew that I was Amma's sister's daughter.

That's how two years passed. Two years later it was jiji's marriage where everything started again."

She then explained everything about what happened in the wedding, how she met Shyam, how they came to Lucknow with buaji, her engagement with Shyam, everything till the marriage night. She then told that how she got to know that Shyam was the one who helped Krystofer." khushi didnt say about the blackmailing part much to Arnav's guilt.

All looked at her shocked with the new revealation. Even Payal and Akash didnt knew many of them.

Khushi then said," When I got to know about Shyam I didnt know what to do. I had to stay near Shyam to get more information. I was thinking of a way when Arnavji took me with him to the poolside and proposed me. And I got a way to stay near Shyam."

"Arnavji wanted to escape from the rituals and I also wanted to be near Shyam as soon as possible. Thats why when he said that he wanted to marry me at that moment we eloped", Khushi lied confidently making Arnav shocked.

Anjali now interrupted," Did Chote know about your past?"

Khushi nodded her head sideways indicating no. Khushi looked at everyone and said," In all these months I collected evidence against Shyam to blackmail him. Then on that day Shyam was enraged because someone told him as per my instructions that Krystofer was giving K&K to his biological and legitimate son who doesnt even exist in real life. Shyam was never wholeheartedly accepted ny Krystofer as he was illegitimate and if the media came to know a big mess would be created. Shyam demanded a huge sum of money and half of K&K to keep his mouth shut. But when he got to know Krystofer was planning to give his property to someone else he was enraged. Moreover his drink which was Spiked started its effect. As a result he shot Krystofer.