part 15: You still care

Thanks for voting and commenting in the previous part. The next part is up. Enjoy.......

Arnav stood under the shower thinking about today's happenings. Today had been a hectic day and nothing can cool his nerves down than a hot shower at this moment. He came to London just today and without thinking anything further he just ran to K&K office only to see his love thinking she may have forgiven him. But she is becoming a true Raizada, stubborn.

After coming out from her cabin today with Samaira he had a talk with her.

Flashback

Arnav and Samaira came in Samaira's room.

Samaira- Mr Raizada, hope you didnt have any problem reaching here. But you should have atleast informed me before coming in the office.

Arnav just looked at nothing, lost in his Own thoughts. Samaira waved her hand infront of him and said," hello Mr...... Back to earth. Where are you lost?"

Arnav just came back to his sense and said," Umm... Nothing."

After sometimes he asked hesitantly," Samaira... How is Khushi? I mean she is ok na?"

Samaira sighed and said," I need to talk about her."

Arnav paid attention and gestured her to continue.

Samaira-" Look I dont know what happened between you two properly neither do I want to know as that is your personal matter. But the happiness of my sister obviously matters to me that too alot. And her happiness lies in you. That's the reason I called you here. I hate intruding in someone's personal space but still doing all these for my sister's happiness but that doesn’t mean I will force her to do anything out of her will. If she wants to get out of this relationship I will support her. It's just I had to bring you in London to see if you truly matter to her. You both are mature and can take your own decision.

I just felt as if Maa durga also wanted you guys to get togather and that's why she showed me a way to bring you here through the your deal with Krystofer. She is all lost after she came back from India. I still remeber one day she was telling that how much she misses her days in London and she is craving for going to London. But now when she is in London let alone excitement, I haven't even seen her smiling properly.

She has done alot for me and I love her too much to see her all gloomy. So you have to bring the old Khushi out of her. I know you have hurt her because of which she is afraid to go back to you and trust me if you hurt her again I will make sure you can not even come near her again. But as for now you are the only person who can help me and you better help me. I hope I am clear."

Arnav looked at the woman standing infront of him. He nodded his head. Suddenly he thought of something," Can I ask you something? When you know that I have done some thing wrong with her why do you want your sister and me togather?"

Samaira-" Because I feel that her happiness lies in you and I have to trust you in her matter."

"How can you trust me?" asked Arnav meekly.

Samaira-" You remember the days when I came to stay with you guys as Khushi? I was shocked how you could differentiate between me and Khushi. Even till now Manik and others face problem in differentiate us."

Flashback in flashback( continues from part 9)

"You should thank me for many other things to Ms " Someone who is not Khushi"."

"How did you know", Samaira said in her mind. Then composing herself she asked, "Aap yeh kya bol rahe hain Arnavji. Main Khushi hi hoon. ( What are you saying Arnavji? I am Khushi only.)"