part 22: our happily ever after

Hey guys,  remember me? Did you guys think I will leave the story incomplete, no never. So here it is. Last part of my first story. The longest update I can give. Contains 6k+ words. Anyways let me stop my blabberings. Enjoy. Oh by the way, it’s so long that I couldn’t proof read. Sorry for the mistakes in advance.

Khushi woke up with a severe headache." God this headache. I feel like vomiting. " Khushi talked to herself.

"Take this. You will feel better", she heard someone saying. Wait not someone. Obviously she knew who that person is. But what would he be doing in her room Khushi thought to herself. "It must be one of my 1001 illusion", she thought and ignored the voice.

She slowly opened her eyes. "What the....... where the hell am I?" Khushi shouted.

"Khushi first drink this then I will explain."Arnav said to her forwarding a glass.

" No first tell me. Where am I? And what are you doing here? And why are you not wearing your shirt? What's happening?" Khushi said pulling her hair. First of all this headache then all these.

Arnav sighed and said," Khushi.... You have.... Now how do I say it.... You tried to..... I can not even describe what you tried to do"

Khushi gulped and said," Whh...yyy?? Please Arnavji tell me. Did I..... Did we....."

"Yes Khushi. Look how you even took my shirt" Arnav said inching closer to her.

Khushi pushed him away and said being annoyed," Okay stop it. I know ki kuch nahi hua. ( nothing happened.) Stop your dramas Arnavji."

Arnav laughed at her and said," how do you know ki kuch nahi hua?( how do you know that nothing happened?)"

" Common sense se( by common sense.)" Khushi said. "And you, you tried to scare me you laad governor. I will kill you." saying this Khushi started to hit him.

"You * hit* Khud ko Shah rukh Khan samajhte hain aap? *hit* shukar hain, I have common sense* hit* unlike Kajol in DDLJ. ( Do you think that you are Shah rukh Khan? Thank god, I have common sense unlike Kajol in ddlj.)" Khushi was constantly hitting him with her pillow. After few hits he took the pillow and threw that away. But this time Khushi started hitting him with her hands. But soon Arnav caught her and pinned her to the bed and came over her.

"Yah genius lady, kuch nahi hua. Par bohot kuch hua bhi hain. ( yah genious lady, nothing happened. But actually many thinhs happened too.) Yesterday was one of the most wonderful night of my life. " He said huskily as touched her forehead with his gently.

"Wh..aa...t happened", she asled stammeringly as it was getting difficult for her to talk because of his closeness.

" Not something you need to remember", Arnav said smirkingly.

"Nahi bataana hain then leave me you Laad governor.( if you don't want to say then leave me laad governor.)" Khushi said struggling in his hold.

Arnav left her and got up. He gave her his hand to get up which she ignored and stood up.

"Okay now stop your ignoring session again. I thought we were over it after last night. Now like a good girl Drink this. It will help you to reduce your hangover. I won't ask again if you dont drink it."

Khushi took the glass from his hand and gulped down the content. Arnav smiled watching her while Khushi glared at him saying," Dont even think I drank because you said."

"Seriously Khushi you behave as if you are some kid. What will you do when we have our babies",he was feeling a sudden urge to say so but he controlled it.