part 21: one step closer

"Laaaaaddddd Governorrrrrrrrrr", Khushi shouted as she reached the hotel room with Arnav. She was struggling in his arms and everytime she tried to move Arnav's hold got tighter.

" Stop swimming in the air Khushi." Arnav said.

"Then put me down you laad governor. Why have you kidnapped me? " Khushi said as a matter of fact.

Arnav face palmed. This was the nth time Khushi has said this exact line as he carried her here. His thoughts drifted back to the party where all of these started.

Flashback

Arnav was invited to the new year party organised by k&k. After meeting some business clients and employees he spotted Khushi. As it was her party so she was really busy. Starting from the arrangement of the party to the guest list- all were taken care by her.

Khushi was talking with one of the waiters when she heard his voice," Hey." oh that voice! She dismissed the waiter and turned around only to collide with him.

"Arna....I mean ASR. Hi." she said as she stood a bit away from him.

He was about to say something when someone called Khushi from behind and she excused herself from there. Arnav was feeling a bit left out. He stood near a pillar and took a drink from a waiter.

"Awww The ASR is feeling left out. His eyes are looking for his beloved wife." He heard a voice and ofcourse he knew who it was.

"Samaira", he said as he turned towards her.

" Okay I have never seen such rude and mannerless human in my entire life. Like come on I was the one who decided to reunite you with my sister. And you are such a shameless person after my sister started melting you have forgotten me. Here I have fractured my leg and you let alone meeting me, you didnt even called me. Mannerless." she said.

"Okay you know what I actually thought you were faking your fracture." Arnav said sheepishly.

"Man you can't be serious." Samaira said disbelievingly.

"Okay so how is your foot. You look nice by the way." Arnav said in order to changing the topic.

"Changing the topic are we?" Samaira said.

"Acha baba I am sorry." Arnav said.

"Hmm that's better. My foot is quite better than before. The pain has also reduced. How is your work going?" Asked Samaira.

"The fashion show was fabulous. Do you know the sh..."

Samaira-" Brother I am asking about your work. The work which you were more interested. And if you still didnt get it I am asking about my sister."

" Quite better than before." Arnav said as he remembered yesterday's incedent.

"Aww someone is blushing.... Kuch to hua hain
Kuch ho gaya hain." Samaira teased.

"Kuch nahi hua hain. You are actually quite uhh....." Arnav couldn't complete as Samaira interrupted," Shameless? I know that. By the way when are you guys announcing officially? About your reconciliation"

"Actually its not what you think. Yes our equation has become better. But I dont think she  is ready." Arnav said becoming sad.

Samaira was about say something more when Khushi came there and said," You are here? And I am looking for you for a long time. Abinas uncle and Manik and Nandini has arrived. Looking for you."