part 17: a lunch..... date?

I can't believe that Ipkknd has crossed 9 years and still there are people like me who watches this show again and again, loves this show. I dont know how many times I have watched ipkknd but Everytime I watched I fell in love with it over and over again. I watched so many dramas but none of them created the place in my heart like Ipkknd did. My sister always says that what is there in this show and I am like my life is this show. Ok this dialouge is too much filmy so cut it.

Anyways I will stop my bakbaks now. Happy anniversary to Ipkknd again and happy birthday to all arshians including me. Here is the next update enjoy.....

Khushi literally spitted the water she was drinking on him hearing his direct proposal.

Khushi-" Wha..aa??"

" I think it was too direct. Maybe some other day." saying this he went to his own room.

Khushi shook her head thinking," inka kuch nahi ho sakta."

......................................................

It was almost lunch time. Arnav was completely engrossed in his works when he heard a knock. Come in, he said without even looking at the door.

Khushi, who came inside his cabin saw him indulged in some works. She came infront of his table and tapped on it loudly to gain his attention. Arnav looked upwards only to see Khushi standing there.

Arnav-" Oh Khushi... Hi. You want something?"

Khushi-" hello its lunch time already. Khud invite karke khud hi bhul gaye? We were going to have lunch together if you remember."

Arnav looked at her with a shocked expression," But you didnt accept."

Khushi-" wrong. I mean, I didnt say anything. Humne mana bhi to nahi kiya na. Aur hamare kuch kehne se pehle hi aapne khud hi soch liya ki hum mana karengey aur waha se nikal aye.( I didnt deny either. Even before I could say anything you concluded yourself that I wont go and left my cabin.)"

" That means you're really coming?" He asked with twinkling eyes.

Khushi smiled seeing his expression. She felt as if his eyes are gonna emit light at that moment the way they were shining.

Controling the bubbling laughter which was building inside her she said," Aab notice board pe likh ke den? Agar khilana nahi hain toh baaton se hamara pet bharengey aap? Nahi jaana hain toh bol dijiye hum kuch Order kar lete hain. Waise bhi hamare pet main chuhe dour rahe hain. ( should I write it on the notice board? Will you fill my tummy with your talks now? And if you dont want to take me then say it, I will order something. Already I am very hungry.)"

Saying this Khushi turned back when Arnav immediately stood up and said," Are ruko.... Lets go." saying this he took his coat which was on his chair and literally rushed towards her. While running towards her he stumbled upon the table and was about to fall when Khushi held him with her one hand on his stomach and other on his shoulder." Dhyaan se( careful)" she said.

Arnav composed himself and gave him a sheepish smile running his fingers across his hairs. Khushi smiled inwardly seeing him while maintaining a tough look. " Agar apka girna patakna ho gaya ho toh chalein?( If you are done with your stumbling and falling shall we go?)" Khushi asked him trying to be sarcastic.

Arnav gave her a cute smile and said," Agar har bar girne par tum mujhe pakro gi toh aise aur 100 bar girne main bhi mujhe koi problem nahi hain. Par abhi k liye this was enough.( If when every time I fall, you hold me like this then I can fall for 100 more times. But for now this is enough.)"

Khushi turned to the other side hiding her smile.

"You know you can smile turning at me. You dont look that much bad while smiling." Arnav said cheekily and stood beside her.