part 13: Last day

Thanks for voting and commenting in the previous chapter. The next part is up. Enjoy.......

Signing the document, she closed the file. Running a multinational company is never an easy task that too when she is a newbie. Even after getting much needed help and support from each and every person she was facing much difficulties and that's normal too. She closed her eyes in order to take rest.

It has been three months she has come to London. She should have been happy that finally she has come to her home where she can be herself. But something was a miss. She was missing them. Jiji, Akashji, mami, mama, naniji, Anjaliji, Nk, hp, jp, op even Laxmi and last but not least him, her Arnavji.

From the past three months she has been trying to focus on everything here but in vain. All she could see is him, everwhere. She still remembers her last day in RM.

Flashback ( Khushi's pov)

I woke up and realized that I slept keeping my head on his lap. He was still sleeping while still sitting keeping his head on the headrest. I was confused because I couldn't remember how I came here. Then I remembered everything about last.

How could I break down in front of him. And he.... The way he supported me...... I could see genuineness. Stop it Khushi. Dont forget you are leaving today.

I got up from the bed silently without disturbing his sleep. I stood under the shower . I've got a flight to catch today. Today I am heading to London maybe for forever. But before that I need to tell amma babuji that I am going. I dont know how they are going to take this but I can't just disappear.

Coming out of the shower, I got downstairs. I prepared the breakfast for the last time in this house. I was still thinking if everybody was okay after yesterday.

Suddenly Hpji came and said that Anjaliji is calling me. And suddenly I felt tension builing inside me, reason unknown. I went to her room and knocked the door. After hearing come in from her I entered.

Anjaliji saw me and gave me smile and told me to sit beside her. She started talking," Khushiji, you know this niece of yours is so naughty. She sleeps all day and stays awake all night. Neither she sleeps herself nor she lets me sleep."

"Did you know even chhote was same. Mamma used to complain about him to Nani over phone."

I looked at her with a confused look. She was talking as if nothing had happened. Anjali looked at me and said," Arey what happened Khushiji? It feels like I have inherited your character and you have chote's." saying this Anjaliji giggled.

"Nothing Anjaliji."said Khushi.

Anjali-" Now what is Anjaliji? I have told you on the holi to call me di just like chhote."

I whispered," I've lost the right. "

I dont know if she heard it or not. Anjaliji continued,"Khushiji, tell me na what should I name her? I am out of idea. I've chosen many names but none of them feels right."

I still kept mum looking at her baby. Her baby is so small. But the fact that she had to lose her father at such small age and it is related to me disturbs me. I saw her falling asleep in Anjaliji's lap.

Anjaliji put her on bed and told me," Shall we sit over there? If we keep talking here she may wake up."

Nodding at her I got up from the bed and sat on the sofa situated in the other side of the room. Anjaliji too followed me and sat beside me," Why did you call me Anjaliji?" I asked not beating around the bush.

Anjaliji sighed then said," Khushiji why do I have a feeling that you are hiding something."

I became silent hearing her and looked at my lap clearly not wanting to make any sort of I contact with her," I dont know what are you saying."