12.

I was able to complete my night shift quickly, because my van ran without any problems. And yes, it was snowing again and it was like crazy. Huge snowflakes fell down from the sky and covered the grey footpath and the streets with their white ice crystals.

Sparkling lights shone from the ground up to me while I went from entrance to entrance with my new flashlight and delivered the newspapers. Nobody but me had been on the road, I was all alone.

The silence on the streets was a little eerie. Otherwise you could hear a car here and there. Or someone walking past you. But tonight it had been quiet. Just me, the darkness, the cold and the snow.

Of course I was looking out for my special friend Bob again. Four weeks ago today, he told me he was going away for two weeks. But of course he hadn't been there.

But there were several small yellow notes stuck to the doors of the long street. Obviously someone wants to draw attention to himself. Maybe a guy trying to pick up a girl.

For example, there was a note that said "I miss you." Or "Even though I can't be with you, I think of you." And the best I could say was "See you soon. I promise."

I wanted to write under it, you shouldn't joke with promises, I know what I am talking about. After all, I've been waiting for two weeks for someone to keep his promise to me. But I let it go and left the notes where they were.

Maybe he'll get lucky and get his girl. Anyway, I would love it if someone would do something like that for me. But nobody does it for me, unfortunately.

Oh, and the note at the last entrance even said "I love you my heart". Isn't that sweet?

When I came home, I threw myself into my bed and was happy. Today is Wednesday, and that means the museum is closed and I can stay home today.

We always take turns, every week a different employee gets Wednesday off. And today it's my turn. Then I can catch up on some sleep. And later I can prepare myself for my first private lesson with Hai Kuan.

I thought we would meet at the mansion, but he sent me a message with a different address. Apparently he has an apartment here in town and wants me to come there.

I guess because it's not like at the mansion. People come and go and keep asking if you have any wishes. It's really hard to concentrate.

The Wen's were already awake when I got home. This weekend they want to move into their house, what they have bought. They say they inherited the money. But I know that better.

It won't be the same floor when they leave. I think I'm really gonna miss them. Especially the protection they give me. Who knows who will move in after them.

But they also offered me a room at their place. But I refused. Having them as neighbors is good, but living with them under the same roof? I'd rather not.

Even though they've always been good to me, but that would be a bit too much of a good thing. For one thing, I'd be under their constant supervision. And then there are those not-so-legal businesses that they run. I don't want to have anything to do with that.

Not even their sister will be moving into the house. She has a girlfriend now. And she's planning on moving in with her. She really shocked her brothers when she told them she is in love with a woman. They didn't even know she was into women.

And I finally understood why she wanted to learn how to cook and bake. She wanted to impress her girlfriend and apparently it worked. I am really happy for her and hope that it works out.

Speaking of girlfriends. Yue wrote me a message. She wrote "Wang Yibo is back. He asked for you." I didn't even know he was gone. And why would he ask about me?

I wrote back, "Ah, good for him." Her answer was not a very nice one. First she wrote me to get in touch with him, and then when I wrote "I don't know why." Did she get mad.

"Fuck You Xiao Zhan" She wrote to me back.

Honestly, when you see her angel face, you want to believe that not one bad word can come from this beauty's lips. But as soon as she opens her mouth, you realize that the devil lives in her body.

Why does Wang Yibo always want something from me? How long has it been since I saw him? A month? Maybe a little more?

Maybe his roommate told him how he chased me away. And now he wants to apologize again. But he doesn't have to apologize. It's way too late anyway. My grandma always said, "Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today." And she was right.

He doesn't need to think that he can come to me after weeks to apologize. And then for his roommate. Well, if he did, the asshole should apologize himself. But not Wang Yibo.

Um, I mean, if he wants to apologize. I don't know why he asked about me. and I don't care. I don't want that pretty boy anywhere near me. He should take his handsome face and his great body, and keep picking up women.

Oh, did I already mention that Peng Chuyue, a friend of mine, with whom I studied together, told me that Wang Yibo of all people was at the same university as me?

Apparently he even had a room in the same dormitory. I just don't remember ever seeing him before. But I never looked at the other students.

Anyway, Peng Chuyue told me that Wang Yibo was there as well and that he had rejected all female students. I honestly don't believe that he rejected one of the women.

And someone with the look of him, probably only needs to wave his little finger and has ten women hanging on it.

Damn, why am I thinking about this guy again?