24.

A wet kiss on the back of my neck woke me up

A wet kiss on the back of my neck woke me up. Yibo who woke up just before me after, after we took a nap, pulled me towards him on his body and hugged me very tightly. "You are so cuddly. I love you Zhan. And thanks for before." He whispered and kissed me.

(I've been doing some research on the subject, first time among men. I asked the internet and some of my gay friends. I learned that it differs from man to man. One of them has pain on entering, the other not. It partly depends on the preparation and experience of the man who takes the position of the top one. It is the same with the pain afterwards. If a man (Top) has done it very rude, it can come quite to long lasting pains afterwards. But this is not always the case.)

He wanted to know if my butt hurts me, but he didn't. It was more like a stronger sore muscle and a light pulling. But otherwise my butt was fine. Yibo was relieved when he heard that.

We cuddled for a few more minutes until I could hear the growling stomach of my hungry lion. I suggested to him that we go to the kitchen and cook something to eat.

There wasn't much Yibo had in his fridge that you could use for a balanced meal. So I cooked rice, fried some pork and prepared a sweet and sour sauce with pineapple pieces. While Yibo hung on my back and hugged me most of the time.

As soon as the meal was ready, Seungyoun and Li Wenhan came to us from their room

As soon as the meal was ready, Seungyoun and Li Wenhan came to us from their room. How good that I cooked more. Otherwise there wouldn't have been enough for all of us. By the way, the two looked as if they had just gotten to know each other a bit "closer".

"What time do you have to work tonight Zhan?" Yibo asked me when he noticed how I kept looking at the clock. At that time it was almost 6:30 pm.

"I start 1:30 am."

"Okay. Mind if I walk with you again?"

"Let's see. I don't know about that. What if my boyfriend Bob finds out about this?"

"HaHa. Come on, ZhanZhan."

"Only if you don't have a shoot tomorrow."

"I did not. The next shoot's in the afternoon is Wednesday."