15.

When I got home, I immediately wanted to check on my phone to see if the poor guy answered me. But my battery was dead, and so I had to charge it first.

After half an hour I turned it on. The first message I received was from Hai Kuan, who suggested to postpone the lesson to Saturday, because I would come to him anyway.

The second message was from my mother, she just wanted to know how I was doing and if I was eating enough. The third message was from my sister, who wrote me that her youngest child is sleeping through the night. The little princess is probably too lazy to cry at night. She wrote that often the little one lies awake in her bed and plays with her fingers.

And then I came to the fourth message. And it was actually from the poor guy. "Thank you, Zhan. I will talk to HIM. See you!" Well, what can I say? Apparently, his boyfriend ran away and now he wants him back. And what does he mean, see you? Does he know me?

Well, I write the others back and wonder if I should write the poor guy another note. But what should I write him? Ah I know.

"Try your best and everything will be fine."

And only a minute later he wrote me back the following. "I tried. But he didn't understand."

So I wrote, "Don't give up. Just explain it to him again. Maybe he wasn't really listening."

He then wrote "I hope he understands. I miss him very much."

In my heart I say Awwww, I do write "I wish you so. I'm sure he misses you too."

And his answer was "I don't know. Maybe he doesn't like me the way I like him."

And again Awwww and my answer to that "You seem very nice. I'm sure he likes you too."

Then he wrote "But does he love me too? Does he love me as I love him and have done for so long?"

Now I want to know "How long you been loving him?"

He said, "Ever since I first saw him in the dorm."

My heart cries out "Oh, my God, how sweet!" My fingers are typing "Does he know?"

And here his answer "Unfortunately no. He never noticed me."

Inside, I cry for him and type, "Well, it's about time you told him."

Thereupon he wrote me "I will. I hope he will accept me."

Oh my heart "So you were never together?"

And he said, "No. But I kissed him and he kissed me back. I'm just really scared he doesn't want me."

The poor man. "Your notes made me think you were lovers."

Then he wrote "Unfortunately no. I had to go away for a long time, longer than I planned and now I'm afraid he's angry with me and doesn't want to see me anymore."

Damn, is this the guy Yibo was talking about? He can't be. Because Yibo was the one who was the way. Shit, yeah, Yibo!!!

I type, "Wang Yibo, is that you?"

So he says, "Yes."

I'm like, "Fuck, I knew this whole out-of-town work thing was familiar."

Yibo then wrote to me "So you just realized that? That and nothing else?"

I wrote "Well, it was obvious. Because of the work. Why?"

Yibo replied, "I will explain this to you personally. I am sorry, I have to work now. At the moment we do many night shootings. See you soon"

Strange coincidences are these. And when I think about what he said, it all seems very familiar. Well, it happened to me and Bob. Which gives me a funny thought.

What if Wang Yibo has more in common with my Bob than I think? What if the two are the same person? It wouldn't be that far-fetched. Not when you consider how much they have in common.

Bob who wanted me to call him Bo. Yibo who told me I could call him Bo. His story about the kiss. Then the thing about work. Is my Bob really none other than Wang Yibo?

If so, I'm really embarrassed. Because to Bob, I was very upset and complaining about Yibo.

But if he really is Bob, why didn't he say something? I mean the moment I told him about how I was treated when I was looking for the room.

And he could have said something when I even told him I was talking about Wang Yibo. But he said nothing. So maybe he's not Bob after all and I'm getting my head into this for nothing.

I'd better not interpret too much into it and get these thoughts out of my head. As if my Bob could really be Yibo. No, it can't be. I can't and I don't want to believe that.

Although, the black clothes Yibo was wearing were already very suspicious. But on the other hand, he is a famous male model and probably needs to cover up more often.

Xiao Zhan, stop thinking about Wang Yibo and forget about Bob. Wang Yibo can't be Bob! And Bob doesn't want to have any more to do with you. So stop thinking about them and do what you should do, Sleep!

After I straightened myself up in my thoughts, I went to bed and tried to sleep. I was tired enough, but my head, my thoughts, just wouldn't give up and kept on searching for similarities between Yibo and Bob.

But at some point I fell asleep and dreamt some crazy stuff. In my dream I was walking around looking for someone, but whenever I was asked who I was looking for, I said I didn't know. And then suddenly I was in a big hall with lots of doors. I panicked and tried to write a message to my aunt, for whatever reason.

But even before I could type a text, the message sent itself and all of a sudden I found myself in Moscow. I had been there all alone. Everything looked pale and yellowish, like an apocalypse.

I tried once again to write a message to my aunt. But instead of an answer, she was suddenly there with me. Which is strange, because my aunt died years ago.

Looking for help, I asked her if she knew how I ended up here. And she told me my dream was like my heart and my thoughts. Confused. And I had to make decisions. She showed me a picture of Yue and told me to start with her.

Then I woke up and I was all sweaty. It was just a dream, but it really scared me at some points. But my dead aunt is right. It's time to talk to Yue, and I'll do that on Friday best. After my work at the museum! 

 After my work at the museum!