13.

Today I gave my first private lesson in art. And it went really well so far. Only the beginning was a little off.

So let me tell you what happened to me.

I entered the address into my navigator and it shows me that I have been there before. Sure, at the second glance I realized that it is close to Yue's place.

Anyway I think and drive off. In the trunk I store the things I need for the lessons, including my brush set, a drawing pad and some charcoal pencils.

I arrive at the address and get my stuff out of the trunk, being in good spirits. Until I was standing in front of the doorbells at the front door downstairs.

Wang, Wang, Wang, Wang. Are they kidding me? Four Wang's in one house? So which was the right bell?

Then I realize, "Oh, I have to go one more doorway. So I'm walking up one entrance and I'm staring at five doorbells. Wang P, Wang H.Y., Wang L, Wang C and Wang Y.H.

I rule out P, L and C, and that leaves two. H.Y. and Y.H. Yeah, I feel really fooled.

With a children's rhyme I pick one of the bells, someone presses the buzzer, I run to the elevator, go to the fourth floor and stand in front, Wang Yibo! And suddenly I remember the two times I was here.

I'd like to think the floor was different, though. Anyway, he grins at me and is happy to see me and I am just perplexed and don't know what to say.

"I'm glad you're here. I wasn't expecting you, but come on in." He tells me nicely and I shake my head.

"Ah, sorry. I wanted to go to another Wang. I just got confused by the bells. I have work to do, so take care." I said and ran to the elevator before Wang Yibo could say anything.

And the stupid thing took an eternity before he got to the top and the doors opened. Meanwhile Wang Yibo had caught up with me, grabbed my hand and dragged me back to his apartment door.

"At least look at the room." He said, holding my hand as if he and I were a couple.

Without waiting for an answer from me, he dragged me into his apartment and to the empty room, not even thinking of letting go of my hand. Somehow this hand grip seems familiar to me, but I don't know where from.

Anyway, I'm standing there in the middle of this big empty room with its white walls and the two single windows that flood the room with daylight and I'm holding hands with the guy I can't stand at all.

But he does not notice anything and explains to me that the rent is not very high and I could move in any time. He would even help me to move in.

And then his roommate appears and gives me a disgusting look. Seriously? Does he really have to do that? It's not like I volunteered to be in that apartment. I was forced, and I'm sure Wang Yibo didn't let go of my hand just so I couldn't get away.

When my telephone rang, thanks God, I accepted the call and Wang Hai Kuan wanted to know from me when I would appear at his place.

"Ah, haha. So currently I am already in the house. But probably at a neighbor's. I'll be right there."

"Okay, you want me to pick you up from the neighbor's?"

"Ah? No, you don't have to pick me up. I'll be right there."

Wang Yibo looks at me with sad eyes, it was as if a dog puppy was looking into my eyes and begging for a treat with his doggy eyes. "I am sorry. I told you it was a mistake. I have work to do."

Then I free my hand from the captivity of Yibo's hand and leave the apartment as fast as I can. Run up the two floors and stand in front of the right door.

I felt a little sorry for leaving Wang Yibo standing like this. Especially because he was obviously happy to see me. But I had not been there because of him or his empty room.

Hai Kuan let me into the apartment and showed me the room, which he had made into a studio. It's the same room as two floors further down at Wang Yibo.

I unpacked my things and started my two-hour lesson. And just look, Hai Kuan really has no talent, not even for the simplest things. Maybe he should find another hobby after all.

But I don't want to give up so fast. Especially not now that he and I are friends. And on top of that he pays me to teach him something.

After the lessons, Hai Kuan invited me for dinner, and he cooked himself. I just thought, hopefully he'd be better at that than drawing. He doesn't. He just took two packs of Instand noodles and prepared them.

But since I really didn't feel like it, I looked in his fridge and found some things that could be used to make a delicious meal.

Hai Kuan assisted me while I prepared a fresh salad, cooked rice and fried chicken. I prepared a sauce and a light clear soup. In no time we had a delicious meal and the Instand Noodles were quickly forgotten.

Half an hour after the meal, it was time for me to leave. It was already 8 pm and I had to go home and go to sleep. So that I am fit and awake for my work at night.

If it had gone to Hai Kuan, I should have stayed and we would have talked or watched a movie. But because of my work, I can't. However, I suggested Saturday to him, because I don't have to work Saturday night and I have Sundays off.

He immediately agreed and told me that we could cook together again before. Of course I said, we can do it again. If he would promise me to do the exercises I showed him.

I said goodbye and went to the elevator, got in and it stopped two floors down. And who do you think got into the elevator? Wang Yibo, dressed as a criminal, all in black with his face covered. Even with the light in the elevator, it looked scary. I don't want to know what it's like outside in the dark.

Maybe he doesn't have a choice as a male supermodel. But still it's totally creepy!

He didn't say a word to me and I didn't say anything either. I was far too busy imagining him walking around the neighborhood dressed like that and scaring people.

 I was far too busy imagining him walking around the neighborhood dressed like that and scaring people