14.

Josh's pov

Oh my god

What the fuck?

I went for it but got scared. Me scared of a kiss? I'm such a baby. I wanted to kiss oli but I chickened out. When I come back into the room he's laying on his stomach. I sit down on the bed unsure of what to do or say. With girls I know exactly what to say but Oli makes me nervous.

He has his face shoved in my pillow. My eyes go to his ass and I want to touch him. I put my hand on the small of his back and he flinches. "W-what are you doing?" His voice cracks a little.

"Nothing?" I say and move my hand against his back. He turns his face and looks at me.

"You can only touch my back, not my sides or anywhere else," he says giving me permission. I slide my hand up the back of his shirt and rub his back. He has very nice skin.

Oli chuckles into the pillow. "This gives me so much anxiety but it feels good," he says. I don't see why it gives him anxiety. Should I stop? He did say it feels good.. so I shouldn't stop?

"Just relax, my mom use to do this to me when I was younger to make me fall asleep," I say moving my hand up the middle of his back and to his shoulder blades.

Oli doesn't respond. As I'm rubbing and scratching his back lightly I start thinking about something. It's been bothering me a lot. The needle marks on his elbow pit. He said it's none of my business but it shouldn't be his business either.

"I'm going to get my back tattooed completely but that's going to cost a lot," he says as he turns his head to the side. Hes cute.

"Yeah? That will look good. You have nice skin but the ink just seems to give it more oomph," I say he laughs at my choice of words but then stops abruptly.

"Hands off, I have to use the bathroom," he says shoving his shirt down as I take my hands away. He gets up weirdly and looks at the bed suspiciously and then goes to my bathroom. I don't understand him. Did I mess up?

When he comes back he doesn't look happy. "I'm going home, I'll see you later," he says and before I can ask what's wrong he's out of my room. Hes not going to eat with us? I probably fucked up without knowing it.

-

All next week goes by dully. Oli wont talk to me for some reason and he's skipping classes a lot. Apparently that's normal but I'm upset hes ghosting me.

Oli: sorry I've been ignoring you

I sit up in bed and read it a few times. Hes apologizing? 

Me: it's fine if you have a good reason but I don't appreciate being avoided

Oli: I've been having a lot of OCD freak out and I haven't been talking to anyone so it's not just you

Me: are you okay now?

Oli: I just smoked a lot if weed so my anxiety is almost nonexistent and that means I'm not to obsessed with shit

Me: can I come over then?

Oli: lol sure bring me water plz

Me: okay

I put my phone in my pocket and go downstairs and grab a water bottle. "Mom I'm go-!" I start yelling thinking shes in her room but see shes in the living room "I'm going to Oli's" I say not yelling.

"I have a question first. Come sit," she says. I walk over and sit and look at her. Am I in trouble?

"You haven't been talking to or having out with girls ever since we got here. Are you okay?" She asks worried.

"Um.. I um.. like someone so I'm not sleeping around," I say and she smiles.

"Who? I want to see a picture of her," she says. Her... nope. He.

"Uhhh.. not now, I'm going to go now," I say getting up. I'm not really sure how she would react if I told her I liked her friends son. I don't think she would be mad but maybe upset. I walk out and to Oliver's house.

Maybe he's more relaxed and will talk to me about stuff..?

Thoughts

Theories

Josh?

Why was Oli ignoring him?