22. ;)

Josh's pov

Its Monday and Oli wont leave his room. At all. He didn't go to school Thursday, Friday, or today and he mom never said I could see him. He hasn't seen any of my texts and his mom wont let me in their house.

She said when he's ready he'll talk to me but I dont think that will happen. I read all the texts I've sent him since that happened.

Me: I'm really sorry about all of that. I didn't realize you would get upset

Me: I dont think you are that feminine, I'm just stupid and would want to see you wear anything. Please text me..

Me: I've never been upset over a relationship before and this is weird. I want to fix this. I don't like the idea of you being upset. You haven't even climbed my tree? I honestly like you're body. You are very handsome and I just want to hold you.

Me: if you want to break up you have to talk to me first. Dont just ignore me.

Me: kelly is mad at me? She keeps sending me death glares at school. Did you talk bad about me or something?

Me: I miss you, you aren't even reading these but when you do please text back

I seem so needy and desperate.. I feel so bad. Hearing him cry that hard was just.. sad. I just got back from school so I'm going to go buy candy and give it to Oliver's mom so she can give it to him. Before I go I look out my window and see in my backyard. Oli's in my tree.

Oh fuck.

I rush out my back door and he looks surprised to see me. He looks away and hugs the tree. "Oli, I'm sorry.. please can we talk?" I say and he doesn't look down at me or does much except pull his hood over his head. Hes not going to talk to me..

"Dont leave- I'll be two seconds!" I say and run into my house and run up the stairs almost falling my mom is looking at me like I'm crazy. I grab my guitar and run back to see Oli trying to climb down. He stops and sits back down. He doesn't look at me.

"I Wrote this.. um.. it's stupid but maybe.. just listen," I say and he glances at me and the guitar. He sniffles and look away. Fuck, I hope he forgives me.

"I woke up this morning with a grudge the size of your story
Oh, I feel, I feel so low
Let me start at the end, the part I haven't figured out yet
Yes, I am, I'm moving slow," I start singing and playing the guitar.

"You are playing the lead
The headache that my actions feed
Oh I've only got myself to blame
Here's another test which I would fail, and at my best
Oh, always ending the same" he's not responding in the slightest making me feel stupid but I keep singing to the boy in my tree.

"If I were an honest guy
I'd give this world another try

What are we doing?
I was so in love with you
I've forgot what I wanted to say
What are we doing?
You will change your ways in time, in time," he glances at me and I can see he's crying.

"If I just saved you, you could save me too
If I just saved you, then you could save me too

I woke up the next morning and I didn't see it coming
Oh, your bags were packed and gone
I called all your friends and they said hadn't seen you yet
Oh, my head's going to explode," I'm trying to sound my best but I wish I could sing better. I've got his attention but he doesn't climb down or look at me.

"If I were an honest guy
I'd give this world another try

What are we doing?
I was so in love with you
I've forgot what I wanted to say
What are we doing?
You will change your ways in time, in time

If I just saved you, you could save me too
If I just saved you, you could save, you could save me too," he starts climbing down so I stop. He looks at the ground as he walks to me. Hes crying and but he hugs me. I hug back and he sniffles a little and sighs.

"D-don't give up on m-me yet, I'm trying," he mumbles in his thick accent. He the pulls away and my eyes widen as I see he has a bruised jaw. He puts his sleeved hand over it. "I'll be back in school tomorrow," he whispers and starts leaving.

"Oli!" I say panicked. He turns and looks at me sadly. "You're hansom," I say and he smiles.

"So are you," he says and starts walking again. His hands are in his pockets and I know he's going through something bad.. who hit him? Himself? Kelly? Was it an accident with his friends? Him and matt kean rough play and both have gotten bruises from each other..

Once he's out of sight I walk inside to see my mom by the window. She smiles. "I'm proud of you," she says and hugs me. I put my guitar down and hug back. I think she just found out I'm gay.. "why didnt you tell me you liked him?" She asks.

"I dont know.. I don't want you to be disappointed? And we are dating but hes upset because of something I said," I say and she looks surprised.

"Hm.. that's interesting. But you're not allowed to sneak around with him. Run things by me first," she says. We don't talk to much but she does support me.

"Okay.. I'm going to my room," I mumble and leave. I got a hug from oli but hes still upset.. I hope he'll talk to me tomorrow..

I wonder if he's okay..

Thoughts

Theories

Oli?

Josh?