30. when you cant sleep at night

Oli's pov

It's been two weeks since my dad got taken away. Hes on trial for domestic abuse and drugs.. I didn't know he did drugs but it explains a lot. Josh didn't get in trouble and now he keeps making jokes about handcuffs.

Josh is asleep next to me so I let my mind wonder. We don't do much sexual stuff because I'm really self conscious about my body lately. That's because josh has been making sure I eat at least twice a day. I explained why I dont eat but he says it's not healthy at all.

I could throw up but I don't want to make that a thing. So that means I'm gaining weight, I think, I dont have a scale. I don't really care about the numbers. I care about what size my chest is.

*tries to type but hits head against wall*

Sex..

What are his thoughts on that? He's never seemed to try to go all the way with me. We've only done stuff together with our mouths or hands. I blush thinking about that.

He likes my body..

I shouldn't stop him from touching my chest.. whenever we do fool around he sometimes gets carried away and starts touching my chest but I stop him. I trust him.. I dont know why I dont want it. It does feel good.

I close my eyes and snuggle up to him. Even in his sleep he lazily puts his arm around me. I love him so much..

   -Josh's pov-

Being kicked in the foot by oli wakes me up. My eyes widen as I see him struggling in his sleep. "N-no!" He cries out. Hes still asleep.

"Oli, oli wake up," I say and grab his arms so he'll stop unconsciousness trying to hit me and himself. He's sweaty and panting.

"N-no please!" He cries.

"Wake up, you're dreaming," I say and he opens him eyes and covers his mouth. His body shakes and he cries. He takes his hand away from his mouth and blood gushes out of his mouth. Gushes? Pours? It's to much to say drips.

"I- I bite- my tongue," he cries and hiccups.

"Its okay Oli, hold on," I say jumping off of my bed and turning on the light. Hes having a freak out and it doesn't help that he's now bleeding. I take his hands away from his face and grab his face gently. He's trying not to panic.

"Just breath, it's okay, it was just a dream," I say and kiss his forehead. My bed is getting bloody. "Let me see your tongue," I say and he opens his mouth and I relax seeing it's not that bad, it's just bleeding a lot.

"Its not bad, just relax," I say pushing him into my bed and hugging him. He chokes a little on a sob but trys to relax. I mess with his almost brown hair that's starting to turn wavy. "Everything will be okay," I tell him.

He calms down after a little while and then I take him to the bathroom. I pick him up and put him on the counter and he pouts a little. "S-sorry for waking you up," he mumbles.

"Its okay, do you get nightmares a lot?" I ask. We almost never spend the night over so I don't know these things. He doesn't like talking about his problems.

"Yeah.. my mum sings to me when it happens," he mumbles. Then I smile and start singing a song I love.

"Here in this world I’m awaked with mistakes
But it's love that keeps fueling me
Fueling me," I start and he smiles.

"Pretty little lady with the swollen eyes
Would you show them to me?
I know I’m not that perfect
But you stay awhile
Baby, then you will see," i sing as I clean the blood off of him.

"Miles away
I can still feel you lay
your head down on my embrace
My embrace
Far away,"  he has blood on his shirt. Instead of leaving him to get him on I take of my shirt. I hope he doesn't get upset.

"Pretty little lady with the swollen eyes
Would you show them to me?
I know I’m not that perfect
But you stay awhile
Baby, then you will see" I grab the bottom of his shirt and he looks nervous.

"Don’t give up, baby
I know that it's shaky
Just let love consume us
'Sume us…" I close my eyes and take off his shirt. I dont mine seeing him, I still know hes a guy. But hes more comfortable if I dont see.

"Here in this world I’m awaked with mistakes
But it's love that keeps fueling me
Fueling me to love you," I fumble around grabbing my shirt and then he helps me put it on him.

"Miles away I can still feel you
Lay your head down on my embrace
Be not afraid to love me," once it's on him I open my eyes still singing and I see he is blushing.

"Pretty little lady with the swollen eyes
Would you show them to me?
I know I’m not that perfect
But you stay awhile
Baby, then you will see," I finish and he hugs me.

"I love of mice & men, but I think you singing it is a hundred times better," he says and I carry him back to my bed. Its 3am so we should get back to sleep. I push off a blanket that has his blood on it and kiss him.

"Pick it off the floor," he says. Oops, I forgot, I cant be messy.

"I'll be back, I love you," I tell him and get the blanket. I then leave my room and put the blanket in the wash and also get a new one. When I get back to my room Oli is laying on his side pouting.

I make the bed with him in it and slide in next to him. "Thank you," he says and I hug him. He doesn't have to thank me.

Thoughts

Theories

Dream