15. water

Oli's pov

When my door opens I look over to Josh. I'm laying on my stomach on top of my blankets. I'm not too high but I'm relaxed. He comes over and gives me a water bottle. I take it still laying on my stomach and put it on my bed. Ugh I have to sit up to drink.

Instead I roll over so I'm on my back. "Thank you," I say. He watches me as I struggle with the cap. Once it's off I stupidly spill so when I try to get it to my mouth without sitting up. It spills on my face making me sit up immediately and josh laugh.

"Shhhh, I know what I'm doing," I say pouting. He sits on my bed facing me and I drink some water after wiping my face. I put the bottle next to my jacket. Why am I not wearing my jacket?

I look at my arms. My tattoos are pretty. "You look cute wearing pink," he says.

"Its salmon, and I'm a guy. I dont wear pink," I say and he looks at my ghost shirt. I have tape on so I'm not too worried about him seeing ridges of my binding. He rolls his eyes and I lay down again.

He looks at my mouth and then I think about him kissing me. I really like him.. I hope he is gay. His eyes scan me and i blush. I look okay right? He leans against my wall looking slightly upset. Hes nervous? Did he want to kiss me but chicken out?

I sit up and then straddle him. He looks at me with wide eyes. "You're curious about kissing a guy?" I say and he nods but looks completely taken of guard. He grabs my hips and I blush.

I lean in and kiss him. My heart flutters and I can tell hes a good kisser immediately. Sorry Jordan but josh kisses so much better. The world around me suddenly doesn't exist. Only josh. Our lips move in synch and he softly bites my bottom lip.

I part my lips and his tongue slides in my mouth. His hand goes from my hip to my crotch and I pull away and shove his hand off. "Uh- sorry. Um.. I guess I should have said what I'm comfortable with," I mumble and he looks embarrassed.

"You're hands are not allowed to get near my dick of chest. I don't mind other places right now," I say and he grabs my hips again.

"Okay, sorry for making you uncomfortable. I've never kissed a guy," he says and I smile a little.

"Its okay," I say and look at his lips. My eyes go to his to see hes looking at his hands and then to my eyes.

"Can i?" He says and his hands start moving to my ass slowly. I nod and lean in and kiss him. My hands are on his shoulders and I blush more as his grip tightens.

Again he deepens the kiss and I start to feel him getting hard. Welp, a straight guy wouldn't be this into kissing another guy. The door opens and my mom gasps. "Mu-m! Get out!" I yell in a very girly voice making my face go even more red.

"Geeze okay, but no more weed in the house, I can smell it from the hallway," my mom says leaving.

"She knows you smoke?" He asks and I still feel embarrassed from my voice.

"She knows everything," I says and then he grabs my arm and looks at the injection marks.

"Even this?" He asks and I shove my are away.

"Y-yeah, it's none of you're business. Anyways, how do you feel about kissing a guy?" I ask and his face heats up.

"Its way different that kissing a girl.. you're a good kisser and you're not too submissive or forceful," he says and I get off of him. We both look at the bulge in his pants and I blush and look away. "Yup.. I'm bi," he says and I giggle a little at him.

"You're really um.. nice to look at and touch, you cant blame me," he says and puts his hand down his pants and adjusts himself and then fixes his pants so it's not too noticeable. My face feels hot and I feel flattered. He likes me thinking I'm a guy.

"Um.. to change the topic. What drugs are you injecting yourself with? Are you.. okay?" He asks and I bite my bottom lip. I cant tell him its Testosterone or he'll know I'm trans.

"I'm okay, and um.. that's all you need to know. You bring it up way to much. I wont overdosed or anything," I say and he looks disapprovingly at my arm.

"What did you think about kissing me?" He asks and I hum. He told me what he thought.

"You're also a good kisser.. um.. it was nice," I say embarrassed. He turned me on but since I dont have a dick he doesn't know that. Lately it's been really easy to get turned on because of the guy hormones. I really want to do stuff but Jordan is now talking to someone and I dont like doing it myself because I hate feeling my girl body..

Josh?

I would love that but he cant find out I'm trans. What if he doesn't like me anymore? What if now he does want to try out guys? He could tell people. He could be transphobic...

My stomach growls and josh looks at my stomach. "Oops, let's go see if my mum will get us food," I say and we get up and go downstairs. I haven't ate since yesterday afternoon so I can eat right now.

Thoughts?

Why isn't he eating?

Theories?

Josh?

Oli?