1

~this story takes place 9 months after then end of the last story, read that before this~

The room erupts with tears, and I know, hes here. Tears of joy roll from my eyes as they hand me my son, Xavier.

Mattia, sitting in the chair next to me smiling and taking pictures of both of us. He puts his arms out. Asking to told him. I allow him to grab my boy.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask concerned. Looking between the tree of us.

"We're young. That's true, and maybe we arent ready. But we've got this, of course I'm ready Allyson, I'll love you both, forever."

I smile so big looking up at them, my babies. They said me and Xavier had to stay the night. So they could run some test, make sure hes okay. And so I can actually walk when I'm released.

The night goes fast. Nothing is severely wrong with our baby, he's just allergic to a few little things. "Okay dad, you'll have to carry the baby to the car, so mom doesnt drop him, she has to focus on her walking." The Nurse says to Mattia handing him Xav. She gets me clothes from my stay bag and helps me into them before helping me out of bed.

Once I feel stable on my legs I thank her and walk to the car. Pain shooting up my legs with every step.

I sit down in the car. Mattia strapping xavier into his seat.

"What do you want for breakfast?" He asks backing out.

"Anything. I don't know. I dont care. Imma go to sleep." I say closing my eyes and resting my head on the window.

I hear a faint "I love you" and feel his hand on my thigh as I fall asleep.

Waking up at my house. Mattia grabbing Xav and waking me up. When we get inside all of our friends are there. Waiting for us.

Alejandro, Kairi, Allan, and Alexis all coming and hugging me first. Saying congratulations. Then going to see Xav and Mattia.

He sits on the couch with Xavier, so I lay down putting my head on his lap falling asleep.

Mattias POV

"You're really a dad now." Ale says patting my back. "You really love her huh?"

"More than anything" I respond looking down at Allyson, whose sleeping. "And I love my boy" I say looking at xav who is sleeping in my arms.

I hear a camera flash. I look up at Alexis. "You can thank me later" she says smiling and sending me the picture.

"Xavier is a cutie" Alexis says smiling before grabbing Allan's hand. "Weve gotta go, see you later guys. Tell Ally I love her when she wakes up" and then, she leaves.

"Congrats Mattia. Never thought you'd be the first one with a kid. Thought it'd be Alejandro and Katie Prego" kairi says laughing. Alejandro punches him making me laugh.

"On god" I respond standing up careful not to wake Ally. I take Xavier to his crib. The boys following me.

"Things arent gonna be wierd now right?" Ale says looking at me.

"Hell nah, yall are my brothers for life. Theres just a new edition to our group, my son." I say looking down.

"Hes gonna be one funny little kid, and you know he'll be dressed fresh" kairi says.

"You Ceiling fan serious now?"

"I really like her man."

"I really like Ally" I respond laughing. "And Xav"