14

He hugs Xavier and kisses me before walking out the door and heading to his interview. I really hope that this works out for him.

I start my new job with my mom in a few days, so either way, if he gets the job or not, we'll be okay.

I play with Xavier until he gets sleepy and I put him down for a nap. I cook some pasta for dinner. And as in making our plates Mattia walks through the door. Head down.

"Didnt get the job?"

"The interview, it went great, they want me to start next friday" mattia says looking up and smiling at me.

"Yay" I smile hugging him tight. "I'm really excited for you."

"I'm excited for us, for our future. For Xavier. I love you"

"I love you more"

I stay hugging him for a few minutes.

"Dinners ready" I say pulling away and kissing him.

"Yknow, we should go out for a celebratory dinner. Tomorrow night?"

"Sure, I'll see if my mom can watch Xav while we're gone"

"Cool" we sit and eat dinner. Xav wakes up and we play with him. By now it's already 10 and Xavier gets sleepy again. When we finally put him to bed Mattia and I go to bed.

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me." Mattia says looking at me.

"You're adorable" I say kissing him.

"I'm serious. Everything is moving so fast, but unlike everything else, I don't look back with you, it's all worth it."

"I love you Mattia" and with that I fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up in an empty bed. I frown.

I get out of my bed and walk into the living room. Mattia is in the kitchen making Xav a bottle. I walk up and hug him, Xavier laughs between us, Making me smile.

"Goodmoring Tia" I say kissing him before grabbing a bowl and getting cereal.

Theres a knock on the door when we're halfway through breakfast.

"I'll get it" I tell Mattia standing up and walking to the door.

When I open it, it's the last person I'd expect to see. "Whatre you doing here Jenna?"

"I need to talk to Mattia."

"Baby, it's for you" I yell to Mattia, confused.

He walks out and sees her. "Why is she here"

"I dont know, she said she needed to see you"

"Mattia, we did something bad a few months ago while your girl was pregnant. I'm pregnant, the baby is yours"